**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
"Oh no!!! A guy that most of us didn't want signed with Denver. THE SKY IS FALLING!! BEEFBLOCK!!!!!!!"

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Jamel Dean and Kaleb McGary mock coming soon

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Hargrave to the 9ers makes all the sense in world. They're in their championship window. 30 year old player that realistically has 2-3 years of good production left.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Hargrave would have been nice, obviously not losing sleep over McGimply have fun eating dangeruss sandwiches.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
"Oh no!!! A guy that most of us didn't want signed with Denver. THE SKY IS FALLING!! BEEFBLOCK!!!!!!!"
Its an option off the board. Most of my preference fo Mike McGlinchey came from how scared I am of Jawaan Taylor's profile and how unenthusing Kaleb McGary is. But if this means the Bears are signing Orlando Brown Jr. then who even cares, Denver can have McGlinchey all day.

For what its worth the Niners are the savviest team in the NFL on the trenches and they are very excited about replacing McGlinchey with Colton McKivitz. That might just be a cost thing, but I reckon there's more to it.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Just give Orlando brown jr his money but tell his fatass he is a rt where he belongs. We have jones cheap so we can afford it.