**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I am just saying - if we sign a right tackle and draft a more complete LT, I am not opposed to Jones competing at guard with Whitehair in the event we don't land a better guard.

Long Term, I think Jones's value will be in being a swing tackle and potential depth. The more versatility in that case he can get, the better.
OK. I thought you were drafting a LT and moving one LT to LG while RT remained a black hole.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If Dre'Mont Jones goes to the Browns the best option is probably Sheldon Rankins or Poona Ford

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
OK. I thought you were drafting a LT and moving one LT to LG while RT remained a black hole.

Oh hell no. If RT somehow doesn't get addressed, I hope they do try Brax there. Although my preference would be to keep him on the left side.

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
The bears have ignored drafting OL high for a long time - relying on FAs and late round prospects. There’s nothing wrong with going OL in the first
A 2nd and 3rd are not late round prospects at all. Those guys are expected (or at least hoped) to be starters.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
And only one of those in the top fifty.
And? Here's a very realistic mock where you could target different players at the same positions at the same draft slots.

#9 Paris Johnson Jr T

#53 Adetomiwa Adebawore Edge

#61 Keeanu Benton DT

#64 Joe Tippmann C/G

This class is not top heavy but it is really deep with good talent in the trenches.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
And? Here's a very realistic mock where you could target different players at the same positions at the same draft slots.

#9 Paris Johnson Jr T

#53 Adetomiwa Adebawore Edge

#61 Keeanu Benton DT

#64 Joe Tippmann C/G

This class is not top heavy but it is really deep with good talent in the trenches.
Whoa man you have done it. Not only have you predicted the wildly unpredictable NFL draft, but you've done it with one hundred percent accuracy and identified four prospects who will one hundred percent come in and be day one high-level NFL starters. Incredible!

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Bears suck at drafting 1st round OL after Finks left. I remember Stan Thomas, Chris Williams, and Marc Columbo. So I hope Poles have good scouts for OL.

LIBlue

Liked Posts:
Whoa man you have done it. Not only have you predicted the wildly unpredictable NFL draft, but you've done it with one hundred percent accuracy and identified four prospects who will one hundred percent come in and be day one high-level NFL starters. Incredible!
you are a @##$&&$* moron. He was showing a potential way to fill the hole with four picks in the first two rounds. You have the intellectual agility of a small soap dish.