**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Whoa man you have done it. Not only have you predicted the wildly unpredictable NFL draft, but you've done it with one hundred percent accuracy and identified four prospects who will one hundred percent come in and be day one high-level NFL starters. Incredible!
All of that is true. Also I have a very long track record of projecting players with solid accuracy in terms of draft slots. Thanks for your feedback. Feel free to leave a Google review.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
the cockripping is in full swing

nevermind the WR and LB and draft capital that were just added. its been 3 hours

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
All of that is true. Also I have a very long track record of projecting players with solid accuracy in terms of draft slots. Thanks for your feedback. Feel free to leave a Google review.
I can second this. You are one of few posters on this board that brings very solid content on college players. And it's not just 'I like this guy or that guy' or looking at college stat lines. It consists of actual analysis.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I can second this. You are one of few posters on this board that brings very solid content on college players. And it's not just 'I like this guy or that guy' or looking at college stat lines. It consists of actual analysis.
*Disclaimer* this is one of those reviews I paid for to boost my Google star rating. If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
the cockripping is in full swing

nevermind the WR and LB and draft capital that were just added. its been 3 hours
So when your boy Fields is getting sacked left and right this season you can tell us all about how Poles stuck to his value bucket bullshit strategy while having the most money to spend going into today.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
OK. Headed to appointment. Have fun dick ripping without me!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Well, one prediction made by pretty much everyone did come true today: Attention hungry Real Housewife of GB, Aaron Rodgers made his decision as soon as FA opened so he could upstage his peers.

As predictable as a sunrise.