**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Outside of dt and ot allot of the signings haven’t been back breaking deals lots of good value so far
Starting C at 6 million a season?

That feels like value bucket territory to me

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Here is my 3 hours into free agency hot take: why was it important to get the Panthers trade done before free agency if you were going to sit on your hands when it started?

It was more about other teams than it was about us. If the Panthers didn't know what was gonna happen, they would have pursued other options at QB.

Teams were probably like, "If we don't know by March 15th, then we're pulling our offer and pursing Lamar Jackson, other free agent QBs, other teams (Cardinals) to trade up with."

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
As the tweet above suggested, this is a good off season if these position groups go from and F to a C:
WR
Oline
Dline

WR already went to an A. just need C level starters at Oline and DLine to let us go into the draft with BPA strategy.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This sucks. One of the players I really wanted, and a very inexpensive contract to boot. Maybe just wanted to stay in CLE, or maybe didn't fit Poles' vision? Sucks.
Yep. I would have paid $7 a year. My favorite FA C.