**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I'm waiting on seeing the Bears signing Isaac Seumalo. Him and Davis on either side of John Michael Schmitz with Jenkins moving back to tackle and Whitehair hitting the bricks doesn't look too bad.

I’d leave Jenkins at OG. JMS would be awesome though

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I'm waiting on seeing the Bears signing Isaac Seumalo. Him and Davis on either side of John Michael Schmitz with Jenkins moving back to tackle and Whitehair hitting the bricks doesn't look too bad.
I dont see them bringing in seumalo after bringing in davis and I think schmitz won't be around when they draft in the 2nd.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
People actually care about a depth RB signing this much?

Fucking pathetic.
Pretty sure it has a lot to do with just seeing we lost Monty to the Detroit Lions and then next free agent signing tweet that comes out if the Bears signing Travis Homer so you automatically see it as his replacement.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I’d leave Jenkins at OG. JMS would be awesome though
That's fine. I'm itching to see another starting caliber offensive lineman signed though still. Would like a reliable swing tackle and/or upgrade to center. Who knows though, they might still think Patrick is their guy at center. I hope not. Patrick is fine as a backup that can play any interior position.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Most of you didn't want to re-sign monty....so now you cunt when we dont.

Now we signed a depth guy who's barely making nothing....cunt.

Be better than this guys. Who the fuck cares about some end of roster guy.
I think people care about the beginning of the roster guys. Like we don't have one (many)

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Poles hasn't spent much on the premium positions, namely DT/DL and OT. He's spent a lot on LB. He probably just wants to go young on the lines for now without overpaying for guys there. Davis and Walker we're good values on either side.

Poles recently was interviewed about the premium positions and he reaffirmed their importance. If he has been true to his word, why not be aggressive in allocating resources there instead of LB.

I do like the Walker signing. Not sure about Davis. Seemed he was a consolation addition after missing McGlinchy. I liked other interior lineman like Semuelo and Pocic more.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
That's fine. I'm itching to see another starting caliber offensive lineman signed though still. Would like a reliable swing tackle and/or upgrade to center. Who knows though, they might still think Patrick is their guy at center. I hope not. Patrick is fine as a backup that can play any interior position.

I don’t think they view Cody as a C. My guess is he’s cut.

I think Poles is in on Brown Jr but he’s not going to go past his limit, whatever that may be. The market doesn’t seem to favor OBJ right now

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
I dont see them bringing in seumalo after bringing in davis and I think schmitz won't be around when they draft in the 2nd.
I think Tippmann would be a better fit IMO. Maybe they draft Mauch and let him battle it out with Patrick.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Draft, I agree. But I don't see them signing another RB in FA. At least not one worth a damn.

Trade for Derrick Henry incoming now jk

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When you have the most cap space in the league, you control who you want. Maybe I'm wrong and Poles priority was to spend big at LB and conserve everywhere else.
Sorry you don’t control players that you don’t have under contract. Some players make decisions based on other factors. Family and other factors come into play.