**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Poles recently was interviewed about the premium positions and he reaffirmed their importance. If he has been true to his word, why not be aggressive in allocating resources there instead of LB.
Cause of the price, and the draft is deep on both lines. Just cause you have a ton of cap space doesn't mean it's a good idea to go overpaying decent players.

I do like the Walker signing. Not sure about Davis. Seemed he was a consolation addition after missing McGlinchy. I liked other interior lineman like Semuelo and Pocic more.
Davis is good. Edwards and Edmunds fit what they want and now don't have to worry about spending a premium pick on a linebacker. I don't really care who they spend money on as long as it's money well spent, and I think all the signings are good deals so far, no overpays.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
The thing that bugs me right now about this off-season is the two biggest areas of concern heading into the off-season haven’t been addressed yet. We need a tackle on both sides of the ball and the best we got so far is a guy who might play DT on rotation.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Poles did the consolation prize 3 times so far.

Davis for McGlinchey
Walker for DreMont
Homer for Montgomery
Lol if you think Poles actually wanted slow poke Monty and that Homer(a special teamer) is going to be his replacement.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I think its possible if Bears can't trade down he's clearly bpa.
He's probably the most NFL-ready prospect as well. Plug and play. Just need to make sure the line is up to snuff too.

Rise

Liked Posts:
have to let everything play out but it isn’t looking good. Bears will still be bad next year and then the heat gets turned up and our long game GM turns desperate. Seen this same story over and over again.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Poles did the consolation prize 3 times so far.

Davis for McGlinchey
Walker for DreMont
Homer for Montgomery

Exactly! That is what frustrates me the most. Identify exactly who you want at the top and be bold I getting them Then go after value additions. But it seems we really prioritizes LB and the others targeted were negotiable

LakeCamelot

Liked Posts:
have to let everything play out but it isn’t looking good. Bears will still be bad next year and then the heat gets turned up and our long game GM turns desperate. Seen this same story over and over again.
I think they are allowed another sub par year. I already thought 8-8 was best case. It was going to take a couple years no matter what.

Reactions: chi

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Hate to be the one to break it to you but rumors aren't truth.
People also think all speculation by a sportswriter is a rumor, as though they got tipped off. Often they simply do teh same as fans and say "So and so to the Bears would make sense" based solely on position, and not at all on information that the Bears were in fact interested at all.