**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We got more
You know some people either regret that their team didnt draft Fields or are worried about him by how much they post about them. Allbright knows the Broncos fucked up. Peter Bukkakeski is sweating the future and praying Poles sucks at his job.

Nice to see Dan McNeil taking time away from drunk driving to be an idiot again.

"Dan Muhnehhh gimmie cub ticket" CC: @Chief Walking Stick

Last edited:

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

The best part of this video, well other than Alex Brown getting hyped and losing his fucking mind when the Texans converted the 2 pointer to pull ahead, is at the 24 minute mark where he and Briggs they’re making spades analogies. Shit is sweet!

I’ve been saying it since last summer, Big Poles is playing Spades. Motherfucker is holding big joker and lil’ joker with the 1st and over twice the competitor’s salary cap. I’ll leave it to you to decide which is big and which is lil’.

1673232230420.jpeg
It’s Big Poles mothafuckaaaaaaaaas!!!!

Last edited:

mecha

Liked Posts:

The best part of this video, well other than Anderson getting hyped and losing his fucking mind when the Texans converted the 2 pointer to pull ahead, is at the 24 minute mark where he and Briggs they’re making spades analogies. Shit is sweet!

I’ve been saying it since last summer, Bug Poles is playing Spades. Motherfucker is holding big joker and lil’ joker with the 1st and over twice the competitor’s salary cap. I’ll leave it you to decide which is big and which is lil’.

View attachment 25363
It’s Big Poles mothahuckaaaaaaaaas!!!!
fucking hilarious. I love Alex Brown

Canth

Liked Posts:
That doesn’t seem all that great

Remember that net is his punt minus the return yardage. So, a 40+ yard net is decent as it implies hang time to allow the coverage to get there plus the pure yardage. Considering the lack of talent on the roster and how that rolls into special teams and coverage units, it's decent. I wouldn't call it anything special, but I think 40 yards is generally the standard for punts in NFL.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
sorry what does this mean?

Last edited by a moderator:

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts: