**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I can't fuckin believe it took this long for this to catch on in the NFL

I know well all been yellin why the fuck don't they push him at the TV for years and years
Im honestly surprised it’s legal. I thought most of the scrum push wedge stuff was banned from the sport when the president’s son almost died playing football. Yeah, Roosevelt’s kid. They changed the rules to eliminate a lot of this kind of a concept.

I’m expecting some kind of rule change to keep it from becoming flying wedges again.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kinda weird how the team that wants to take "a year and a half" to negotiate a new deal with their franchise QB is the same team that just paid Roquan what he wanted without a fuss.

Last edited:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Kinda weird how the team that wants to take "a year and a half" to negotiate a new deal with their franchise QB" is the same team that just paid Roquan what he wanted without a fuss.
What Quan got is peanuts compared to QB money.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I dont think it does. I think you try to fill your needs this offseason as well as you can, but also give yourself assets next offseason that could turn into elite talents like harrison/bowers/fashanu/williams(if Fields struggles). But I don't think that means tanking again this year.
I didn't say anything about tanking.