**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
McGlinchy was fine, when Parsons gets a running start like on that play he is going to hurt lots of people.
people just love to judge players based on 1 play. McGlinchey has his faults, usually struggles against speed rushers but still a solid RT that will get paid.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
But you seemed to have forgotten that the whole debate we've had is over if K.Toney isn't talented/dynamic. Not about health, not about his character issues he had last year in NY.

I think he's crazy talented and you and @dentfan don't, all you have to do is watch his highlights.

Nope the debate is whether he is worth the 3rd and 6th round picks KC gave up. The answer is no. He is injury prone, isnt all that great when he plays and is a diva.

There are plenty of guys that are dynamic but not good WRs. Hester, Peter Warrick, etc. His production when he plays is simply not that impressive. Period.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
McGlinchy was fine, when Parsons gets a running start like on that play he is going to hurt lots of people.
Plus he caught McGlinchy moving that way right when he WWE underarm hooked him and tossed him in the way his momentum was already taking him.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
1. Chicago Bears: Jalen Carter, DT, Georgia

Bears GM Ryan Poles helped build a defense in Kansas City whose best player was a disruptive, interior war daddy. Bears coach Matt Eberflus was in Indianapolis when the Colts traded for that kind of guy, DeForest Buckner, and built his final defense as coordinator there around his talents. Carter, to be sure, is that kind of guy. I’ve heard him compared to Fletcher Cox. I’ve heard him compared to Ndamukong Suh. He has that kind of potential, and in this case would give Chicago’s GM and coach a familiar baseline to build off on defense.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
1. Chicago Bears: Jalen Carter, DT, Georgia

Bears GM Ryan Poles helped build a defense in Kansas City whose best player was a disruptive, interior war daddy. Bears coach Matt Eberflus was in Indianapolis when the Colts traded for that kind of guy, DeForest Buckner, and built his final defense as coordinator there around his talents. Carter, to be sure, is that kind of guy. I’ve heard him compared to Fletcher Cox. I’ve heard him compared to Ndamukong Suh. He has that kind of potential, and in this case would give Chicago’s GM and coach a familiar baseline to build off on defense.

Curious choice of words here... @nc0gnet0 's mom used to say something similar.

Canth

Liked Posts:
People argued with me for weeks on here trying to tell me the ball would of been picked off if Trubs threw it to him cause a defender was right there waiting for him to throw it.

Honestly, it likely would have been broken up or picked as defenders were indeed closing fast. The issue there being that Trubisky hasn't even started his throwing motion. So, no vision or anticipation going on in that play. If the image had Trubisky already in a throwing motion, he probably completes it for a TD. Anywho...

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Nope the debate is whether he is worth the 3rd and 6th round picks KC gave up. The answer is no. He is injury prone, isnt all that great when he plays and is a diva.

There are plenty of guys that are dynamic but not good WRs. Hester, Peter Warrick, etc. His production when he plays is simply not that impressive. Period.
Here's remy once again thinking if he says it then it's right but has absolutely never been in or around the NFL game in his entire life to have those answers. This is just your simple opinion, not the actual answer just because you said it.

For me, i would give up a 3rd and 6th for K.Toney over the first pick in the 2nd round for Claypool. This is my opinion. The talent Toney has and has shown in his minimal playing time is ridiculous. If you can't see that talent then that's fine but it's hard not to see. You'd rather give up the first pick in the 2nd round which we all already knew because you made it known that you were good with that trade when it happened.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
people just love to judge players based on 1 play. McGlinchey has his faults, usually struggles against speed rushers but still a solid RT that will get paid.
Agreed.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Honestly, it likely would have been broken up or picked as defenders were indeed closing fast. The issue there being that Trubisky hasn't even started his throwing motion. So, no vision or anticipation going on in that play. If the image had Trubisky already in a throwing motion, he probably completes it for a TD. Anywho...
It would of been an easy TD.

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
We still on the McGlinchey train?

View attachment 25706
I think if you watched the game, McGlinchey played really well and was absolutely destroying people in the run game. So yes, I'm on the McGlinchey train, even though I wasn't on it at the beginning of the year. He has been playing VERY good football for the last 10 or 11 weeks

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
People argued with me for weeks on here trying to tell me the ball would of been picked off if Trubs threw it to him cause a defender was right there waiting for him to throw it.
Sure they did.

1) No one values your opinion
B) How would you know as you have half of CCS on ignore.