**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
Bears fans should be careful “bashing” the QBs in this draft class just because the Bears have their QB (Fields). The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

We need this QB draft class to be hyped to the oblivion and the more “journalists” that write articles like this, the better. GMs & owners can be pressured by the media and fans to find their franchise QB, which can only help the Bears in trade down scenarios.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears fans should be careful “bashing” the QBs in this draft class just because the Bears have their QB (Fields). The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

We need this QB draft class to be hyped to the oblivion and the more “journalists” that write articles like this, the better. GMs & owners can be pressured by the media and fans to find their franchise QB, which can only help the Bears in trade down scenarios.
You actually believe fans opinions will have that kind of ripple effect?

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I don’t mind this at all. Would like that with an extra added pick in the later rounds this year or their trade our 1st pick for both their 1st round picks. Obviously if Poles can get more, then great. But I don’t think QBs and WRs in this draft are a hot commodity like other years. I feel like the position these teams are in, it may just be better to stay out for them and see what is available at their time instead of trading.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
If they can get a similar haul or better, this shitty season will have 100000% been worth it.
Or you could make a trade with the Colts that includes one of their best offensive players like Nelson, Pitts or Taylor plus their first, two seconds and thirds.

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
100% Businesses make decisions based on the number of likes, shares, tweets, etc. certain content receives all the time. With regards to evaluating NFL talent, FO or scouts can be susceptible to influence if the noise is loud enough.

I’d argue Justin Fields is a good example, albeit in the opposite direction. I firmly believe if the rumor that Fields has a bad work ethic wasn’t trending, he would have been drafted higher.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
100% Businesses make decisions based on the number of likes, shares, tweets, etc. certain content receives all the time. With regards to evaluating NFL talent, FO or scouts can be susceptible to influence if the noise is loud enough.

I’d argue Justin Fields is a good example, albeit in the opposite direction. I firmly believe if the rumor that Fields has a bad work ethic wasn’t trending, he would have been drafted higher.
It was due to epilepsy and paralysis by analysis that caused him to drop. Not the hot media takes from garbage sources.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I have purposely limited my tweets for this exact reason. I can only hope the rest of you will do your part to suport our team.

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
It was due to epilepsy and paralysis by analysis that caused him to drop. Not the hot media takes from garbage sources.
Justin Fields falling in the draft due to epilepsy is speculation.

You’re taking for granted how powerful the media machine is. There is a reason why NFL executives leak out bad information. It impacts decision makers.