**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
whoa Trey Lance is getting first string snaps!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Curious how your opinion would evolve if instead of it being a human hunting an animal, it was an alien/non-human intelligence hunting humans for sport? Would that be acceptable or nah?
We will come across this once it happens for the first time in history.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
So why are you not vegan again? Why do you justify salivating over a nice juicy steak that was brutally killed when there is plenty of nice green vegetables and lentils to fill you up with all the carbs and protein you need?
Animals for food vs trophy hunting……

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So why are you not vegan again? Why do you justify salivating over a nice juicy steak that was brutally killed when there is plenty of nice green vegetables and lentils to fill you up with all the carbs and protein you need?
Sustenance and supporting the American economy(meaningless to someone like you, I know).

Thanks for pointing out my hypocrisy. Because I eat steak I’m going to book a trip to Africa and saw the horn off a dead white rhino.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Are we really having this discussion. The amount of animals killed for purposes of food vs the amount killed for a trophy head on the mantle.

What a dumb fucking thing to get mad at.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Are we really having this discussion. The amount of animals killed for purposes of food vs the amount killed for a trophy head on the mantle.

What a dumb fucking thing to get mad at.
I dont think it's a dumb argument at all. Killing animals to eat has a logical reason. Killing animals to show off is ignorant.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Now apparently, we are making fun of The Little Mermaid. You all are so mad that I don't find a black mermaid to be offensive.