**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Are we really having this discussion. The amount of animals killed for purposes of food vs the amount killed for a trophy head on the mantle.

What a dumb fucking thing to get mad at.
Eating food is required to be alive. Having an animals head on your wall is required to compensate for having a tiny dick.

But you already knew that.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Eating food is required to be alive. Having an animals head on your wall is required to compensate for having a tiny dick.

But you already knew that.
The point about bringing up vegans is a lot of them will virtue signal you because technically you don't need to eat meat or any animal products to live. What is happening now is a form of virtue signaling in the way of a topic I actually agree on in principle being wrong. I just connected the dots further. The whole thing was pointed out by me because it is stupid to talk with that much rage about wishing someone be mauled over barbaric actions. I know they don't really mean it because if they did, they probably would be in jail with the stupid shit that happens. I just find the fake internet rage to be a bit silly. Whatever.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The point about bringing up vegans is a lot of them will virtue signal you because technically you don't need to eat meat or any animal products to live. What is happening now is a form of virtue signaling in the way of a topic I actually agree on in principle being wrong. I just connected the dots further. The whole thing was pointed out by me because it is stupid to talk with that much rage about wishing someone be mauled over barbaric actions. I know they don't really mean it because if they did, they probably would be in jail with the stupid shit that happens. I just find the fake internet rage to be a bit silly. Whatever.
I like turtles

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I have no idea what any of that means. I am 100% okay with that.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
We will come across this once it happens for the first time in history.

I mean, it's a simple hypothetical question. It's just replacing a human hunting animals for 'sport' with some other form of intelligence hunting humans for 'sport'. Dunno why that is a difficult question to answer.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I mean, it's a simple hypothetical question. It's just replacing a human hunting animals for 'sport' with some other form of intelligence hunting humans for 'sport'. Dunno why that is a difficult question to answer.
Hypothetically... Jessica Biel knocks on your door with a strap on and Vaseline. You down?