**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It’s also harder to catch bc it’s wabbeling back to the qb versus a spiral, but it might be easier to locate the laces. Probably the same either way.
You can't tell which is the front!

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
somebody shot a bear, aliens are coming to eat us, and apparently @dabears70 raped one of his family members
Accurate recap. The only unproven one is the 2nd one but pretty soon it's gonna be 3 for 3.

Think this qualifies as a #CALLEDIT

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Think with fluss and his ties to the colts, if the bears were going to sign yannick they would have done it by now.

He sorta goes against everything they built this year on defense. All I hear is he's terrible against the run when every defender they've brought in is atleast above average vs. the run.

Still hoping for a cheap chase young trade(3rd rounder?).
I'm all in on your take.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Think with fluss and his ties to the colts, if the bears were going to sign yannick they would have done it by now.

He sorta goes against everything they built this year on defense. All I hear is he's terrible against the run when every defender they've brought in is atleast above average vs. the run.

Still hoping for a cheap chase young trade(3rd rounder?).
Ngakoue was only on the Colts in 2022, after Flus left.

But I agree I don't think they want him and I don't think he's a very impactful player.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
I'm all in on your take.
Maybe they want to see what their drafts picks, UDFA, and free agents do at camp before deciding who to add, if anybody? I like the Bears thoughtful approach. I still have issues with their ability to judge talent, but we will get to see what happens in year two of the Poles/Flus era.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Nobody spending 3500 on that shit

Question, what can that apple overpriced garbage do that my VR Headsets already can't?

I've been watching bears games on virtual big screens since like 2018.

I watched their promo video, and nothing in that outside of having access to the IOS apps and take photos seemed remarkable. My rift 2 can do all the rest of that crap, and I rarely use it.

No one wants to go around all day wearing fucking goggles