**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Lol. They went because of Rex’s defense and a run game. And then lost those AFC title games because of Sanchez. Sanchez was never even an average QB.

When your biggest play that you are known for is the butt fumble, then you officially are a bust.

No i'd say he was at the very least an average NFL QB but we can disagree on that. Definitely the Rex Ryan defense was a big part in making their runs but you still aren't making those runs without an average NFL QB.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No i'd say he was at the very least an average NFL QB but we can disagree on that. Definitely the Rex Ryan defense was a big part in making their runs but you still aren't making those runs without an average NFL QB.
Did you even bother to look those stats that fell well below the starter’s median mark to be an average QB? He threw 29 TD’s to 33 INT’s in those 2years combined. I really can’t tell if you are serious or not.

Me: wake up, open up CCS after laying 30seconds of sweet pipe on the wife. Open up CCS. Read that Tanenbaum suggests a trade of Fields.

“Same guy that drafted Sanchez?”

You: Sanchez made 2 AFC Title games. Therefore he is average.

Me: huh? Here’s the stats that show he was never average.

You: I’m pretty sure he was average because of the AFC title game visits.

Somewhere in this timeline I should add taking a shit but that’s not because I actually took a shit but rather you shit all over this thread once again.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Allen Lazard is probably not gonna get paid with the Packers. Blocks really well and is a better WR than ESB. I wonder if Poles will try and sign him
I would say yes.......Heis a much better option as that big blocking WR than either ESB or Harry since Lazard can actually catch the ball.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I like him but it depends on price tag. I wouldn't be mad about 8-10 million/yr, but if we start talking $12 million plus it seems excessive.
What’s excessive anymore? Cap keeps going up the price tag goes up with it. Pace was giving simms and shamoo close to 10 mil a year so hard to hate on kmet at that. But that 100 mil cap space is going to disappear quick extending every player that helped this team get to 3 win season. Got to improve with the cap dollar and not stay the same team. Claypool-Mooney-kmet-j Johnson-Montgomery extensions can take up half that cap space then what? Someone has got to go