**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dennehy

Liked Posts:
people have been playing that dude up since his rookie year. every game I've watched I was thoroughly disappointed.

Jaguars are a misleadingly scrappy team. they won't go all the way, but the ride should be fun.
I remember when most people here and in the media thought Herbert was a far better QB than Burrow, after just a few starts.

We are a a pretty impatient society.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
There's just no way the Colts have evaluated the QBs enough to know they want to trade up to #1, 6 days after the season ended. They haven't even met Levis yet. They can be infatuated with his size, arm and traits, but there's no way they can be committed to trading up to get him without him having a combine, workout, or interview. He could be a bumbling idiot in his interview with them and they'd be stuck at #1 not even sure they have a QB they like enough.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Would Nagy run the ball with Henry?

Imagine trying to explain the concept of a run heavy offense to Nagy while he explains trying to find the Whys with his hello kitty playbook!
View attachment 25569
And after all explaining, he then follows it up with, “and this will take 4-5 years to come together just so you know”.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Would Nagy run the ball with Henry?

Imagine trying to explain the concept of a run heavy offense to Nagy while he explains trying to find the Whys with his hello kitty playbook!
View attachment 25569
giphy.gif

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
A 3T would have pretty limited impact on an outside run like this.
Was going to say this, there are plenty of reasons why SEA would want Carter but this play is a terrible example. Not sure its reasonable to expect Carter to impact an offtackle run away from his side of the field.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Don't think Carolina would give up this much to get our #1 pick but would be real hard to turn down if they did and i wouldn't do the second trade mentioned by giving up a 3rd rounder to move from #9 to #7 when there's so many players sitting there with the same talent level.