**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
We'll see how this offseason goes but every day it looks more and more to me like the best path forward for the WR position is stocking draft assets in '24 to make a run at Marvin Harrison Jr.

This is what you said. Does this not imply forgoing other needs for 1 singular WR?
No i think it’s pretty clearly limiting the context of the post to just the wr position - the best player at a position may not be worth the cost to acquire and not what’s best for the whole team.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
You can't really bank on that though. Sure, sounds great in theory but that draft is 15+ months from now. Alot can happen. Trading down and picking up an extra first next year (maybe more) should be what happens, but Poles should still look for a WR this year too.
Also, If Poles was thinking about next year's draft, I'm sure other teams are doing the same thing.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I said he was good. (My initial reply should have probably read looking for great players which would have left good as a category below)

The second part is correct. I don’t think he’s in the same class as those two.

Carter/Anderson = great prospects

Wilson = good prospect

I know. Just fucking with you.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Trading down with the Colts to fourth overall then with Carolina back to ninth and then down again to another team like Washington or Tampa Bay who might want to catch a quarterback who has slid a little bit could feasibly give the Bears four 2024 firsts.

Unfortunately this Bears GM blew a third round comp pick to get Byron Pringle then traded the thirty-second overall for Chase Claypool. So what we are more likely to get are stupid win-now moves at the expense of draft capital.

Should have just ended with the first paragraph.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Shut the fuck up you piece of shit. You are one of the top 5 twisted fucks on CCS.

#1,160 You forgot to direct ppl to the initial post numbered links. Why not show what initiated the responses ?
LOL....lets show all the initiated disgusting, linked evidence.

Here ya go, in order .......
1) You initiated this >> #236
2)>>>>Attack #50
3)>>>#68 Well any time
4) #136 No but

I'm never gonna give you or anybody cheese with their whine
I know you hate the word "initiate" ? :). Fact is..... When you initiate personalize negativity, don't whine about it being splattered back at and all around ya.

NOW......Lets get back to FTO ?

Bears_Almighty

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  2. North Carolina Tar Heels
And @Bears_Almighty disliked my post condemning shitting in mother's mouths and eyes.
Damn, this site is full of sickos.
I can like and dislike what I want when I want. A lot of you fucktards like to gang up on people, so I can dislike your juvenile behavior anytime I please. And don't @ me anymore I don't give af.

Last edited:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
#1,160 You forgot to direct ppl to the initial post numbered links. Why not show what initiated the responses ?
LOL....lets show all the initiated disgusting, linked evidence.

Here ya go, in order .......
1) You initiated this >> #236
2)>>>>Attack #50
3)>>>#68 Well any time
4) #136 No but

I'm never gonna give you or anybody cheese with their whine
I know you hate the word "initiate" ? :). Fact is..... When you initiate personalize negativity, don't whine about it being splattered back at and all around ya.

NOW......Lets get back to FTO ?
Have you talked football yet? You feces loving fella

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Just saw a pretty nice 2 round draft for the bears where we make the trade down with Indy getting their #4 and #35 picks.

#4--Jalen Carter
#35--BJ Ojulari
#53--Mathew Bergeron

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hope it carries over to the draft
I wonder if Ballard just walks away from that organization then.
Should of just stuck with Frank Reich.
Reich was a dipshit as well. He blew the playoff game at the Bills a couple of years ago. And he’s the one that pushed for the Wentz trade as well.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Seems like Saturday still has poor odds to become the next head coach. If Ballard is given the choice, I’m sure it’s Bienemy/Ryans(as it should be). But if Irsay makes the call over Ballard, then they have taken over as one of the worst run franchises in the NFL. That pill popping drunk should step aside from all decision making then

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Personally, I think Nagy has a viable system. I also think he can't teach it for shit. And his idea of an alternative is a 5 yard curl
I humbly disagree, midgets running between the tackles, uncountable WR screens, repeated converging routes, 5 run play games,self proclaimed 5 yr install.

Nothing the guy did ever suggested he understood good play design, player strengths, or how to layer an offense