**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

All the conversations about what Fields did not do this year totally miss the more important point of what he DID do. Fucker made a shit offensive unit dangerous all by his fuckin self

Wizard is right

It's true that Fields still has growing to do. But to act like he didn't show anything this year is fuckin Special person

Brownie

Liked Posts:
All the conversations about what Fields did not do this year totally miss the more important point of what he DID do. Fucker made a shit offensive unit dangerous all by his fuckin self

Wizard is right

It's true that Fields still has growing to do. But to act like he didn't show anything this year is fuckin Special person
At the very, VERY least he did what many said would constitute a successful year coming into to the season (given the circumstances): he grew, made progress and showed potential. And further to your point, he showed that he CAN make an explosive impact in this league that opponents have to prepare/account for on a week-to-week basis.

Anyone cherry-picking on what DIDN'T happen now is just out of touch with reality and probably prefers the Bears be terrible so they can be depressed or complain about it. I said before: not everyone that talks Bears wants to see us win (some so-called fans/writers included)

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
#1,160 You forgot to direct ppl to the initial post numbered links. Why not show what initiated the responses ?
LOL....lets show all the initiated disgusting, linked evidence.

Here ya go, in order .......
1) You initiated this >> #236
2)>>>>Attack #50
3)>>>#68 Well any time
4) #136 No but

I'm never gonna give you or anybody cheese with their whine
I know you hate the word "initiate" ? :). Fact is..... When you initiate personalize negativity, don't whine about it being splattered back at and all around ya.

NOW......Lets get back to FTO ?
You were the one whining with an above it all take. 'He started it mom' isn't really an excuse, is it?

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is what I’ve been saying. The WRs in this draft aren’t top tier, game breaking D receivers.

You know it is not worth taking a flier on a first round WR when Addison is looking like the top pick. Awe hell no. For his skill set, maybe I’d like him with a second. Maybe. He’s not a slot. He’s a gadget player with stars based on contrived targets. We can get weapons with his skill set later, like the kid from Nebraska. Nah. I’m good with no OL or WR in the first.
i think this had a lot to do with the Claypool trade. Poles probably expected to pick in the low 40s and didn't see a projected WR that was better there. There will still be some later WRs that turn out but like all drafts, it's hard to know which ones.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
These are the most realistic trade value propositions I've seen. Most here were thinking the Bear would get too much for those moves. Will be fun to see how far Poles is willing to move down and if a lower team can move that needle by adding on. Without bidding, those values could be even lower with bidding, higher.
Speaking of unrealistic, here's another one that we'd love but won't happen.

But Daniel Jeremiah is here to keep things more realistic.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eh, that seems like an odd move to call already. There is a long offseason, Lance is still relatively cheap on a rookie deal...it makes no sense to me that they would already move on from him. Especially as he was injured so early in the season. It's not like he played his way out of the job ala Wilson. He just hasn't played.
Plus Jimmy G will be gone so if they trade Lance they have to replace him anyway.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
#1,284 when ya initiate personal b.s. don't cry when it comes back at ya worse. Read it again and don't try to spin it.

NOW......Lets get back to FTO ?
Wa, Wa, Wa.

Bearly said:
LOL. Lives in a glass house but throws stones.
"Wa, Wa, Wa."..... 'Watch me......I'm gonna try to spin it' ?:sneaky:
#1,284 when ya initiate personal b.s. don't cry when it comes back at ya worse. Read it again and don't try to spin it.

NOW......Lets please get back to FTO ?

Last edited: