**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah they paid for the talent that Toney can give them if he can stay healthy and his talent is crazy. He's shown it when he's on the field. The guy is dynamic.

He has less yards because of injuries but the guys talent is above what Claypool can give you.

Except it really isn't. He has played 19 games and had 591 yards. That is less than what Chase did his rookie season in less games.

There is not actually evidence he is that talented on the field. Sure he makes a guy miss here or there but he has 1 100 yard game in his career. He has been trash when he has played plus injury prone.

Now if this were a dance contest my money would be on Toney as he does have some moves. Too bad they haven't actually translated on the football field.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"Wa, Wa, Wa."..... 'Watch me......I'm gonna try to spin it' ?:sneaky:
#1,284 when ya initiate personal b.s. don't cry when it comes back at ya worse. Read it again and don't try to spin it.

NOW......Lets please get back to FTO ?
Losing. Just seeing how long you'll continue this while insisting others stop.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Except it really isn't. He has played 19 games and had 591 yards. That is less than what Chase did his rookie season in less games.

There is not actually evidence he is that talented on the field. Sure he makes a guy miss here or there but he has 1 100 yard game in his career. He has been trash when he has played plus injury prone.

Now if this were a dance contest my money would be on Toney as he does have some moves. Too bad they haven't actually translated on the football field.
hysterical-laughter.gif

The kid is fucking dynamic!!!!!!!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
View attachment 25672

The kid is fucking dynamic!!!!!!!

Great you get hard watching him move on the football field. Again he has 591 yards and 2 TDs in 2 years and 19 games. He is dynamic like Devin Hester and a comparable WR which isnt saying much. He is not an NFL WR at this point. Cant even breakout with Mahomes throwing to him.

Edit - Another dynamic performance by Toney. 36 yards receiving and 14 rushing. He is VJJ with more hype and a GOAT QB.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Great you get hard watching him move on the football field. Again he has 591 yards and 2 TDs in 2 years and 19 games. He is dynamic like Devin Hester and a comparable WR which isnt saying much. He is not an NFL WR at this point. Cant even breakout with Mahomes throwing to hin.
giphy.gif

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Great you get hard watching him move on the football field. Again he has 591 yards and 2 TDs in 2 years and 19 games. He is dynamic like Devin Hester and a comparable WR which isnt saying much. He is not an NFL WR at this point. Cant even breakout with Mahomes throwing to him.

Edit - Another dynamic performance by Toney. 36 yards receiving and 14 rushing. He is VJJ with more hype and a GOAT QB.
is-everything-okay-in-there-sir-is-everything-okay.gif

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

giphy.gif

Canth

Liked Posts:

Yeah, pretty sure that the Giants would not have traded away a 1st round pick WR, just in his 2nd year in the league, if he was really producing as expected.