**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:

its amazing how quick people want to call the claypool trade a bust...so if they do not make the deal and the bears have the 32nd pick, who is it that they take thats a sure fire stud? guys like johnston, jsn, addison etc will be gone in rd 1 and someone like flowers is too early to be taken at 32. Poles will have some free agent choices if he wants to add some talent in guys like campbell, sherfield, meyers, chark jr etc...I've not given up on claypool i think he'll get on the same page as fields and will ball out next season.

I knew this would be a thing today after that Bills game.

this one is even more pathetic...diggs has every right to be upset, the offensive gameplan was piss poor and the defense couldnt get a pass rush against a backup oline. Its not like the bills window has closed so what better story than to trade away their best offensive weapon and roll the dice on 3 different scenarios; TE thats not as good as knox who needs a new contract or a bunch of unproven draft picks or an injured mooney whos needing a new contract...

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
its amazing how quick people want to call the claypool trade a bust...so if they do not make the deal and the bears have the 32nd pick, who is it that they take thats a sure fire stud? guys like johnston, jsn, addison etc will be gone in rd 1 and someone like flowers is too early to be taken at 32. Poles will have some free agent choices if he wants to add some talent in guys like campbell, sherfield, meyers, chark jr etc...I've not given up on claypool i think he'll get on the same page as fields and will ball out next season.

this one is even more pathetic...diggs has every right to be upset, the offensive gameplan was piss poor and the defense couldnt get a pass rush against a backup oline. Its not like the bills window has closed so what better story than to trade away their best offensive weapon and roll the dice on 3 different scenarios; TE thats not as good as knox who needs a new contract or a bunch of unproven draft picks or an injured mooney whos needing a new contract...
Diggs was literally bitching during the first series when Allen overthrew him with pressure in his face. He has every right to be a good teammate and keep his head, especially that early in the game….not cry that a ball was overthrown when most QBs wouldn’t have even got the ball off.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I knew this would be a thing today after that Bills game.

1674488593255.png1674488529608.png

1674488667199.png

So Bears have the option of:
giving up a 2nd and a 6th,
a 2nd and giving them Mooney and keeping the 6th
or keeping the 6th, but giving them a 1st, 2nd , and Cole Kmet.

Now that's a tough decision. What a shit article. Which trade would you reject as the super commish?

Last edited:

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I’d stay away from diva receivers. Try to trade for my main man Tee Higgins or trade down around 10-12 and draft JSN

Bears_Almighty

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  2. North Carolina Tar Heels
Diggs was literally bitching during the first series when Allen overthrew him with pressure in his face. He has every right to be a good teammate and keep his head, especially that early in the game….not cry that a ball was overthrown when most QBs wouldn’t have even got the ball off.
Yeah it's a playoff game and you have to be on the same wavelength as your teammates. Negative diva antics can affect your teams energy. I agree with you here.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Yeah i think most are disappointed with the Claypool trade right now because of what we saw from him after he got here and how high of a pick it ended up being and i'm in on both, but i also haven't given up on him and think he can become a really good 2a or 2b to Mooney. Not sure why when talking about the players that we could get at #32 is always people bringing up WR's because there will be players at every position sitting there and we need help almost everywhere on this team. There will be day one starters at OL, DL, DE, CB, LB, WR and other positions sitting there at #32.

Yeah i don't see Diggs getting traded but even though he does have the right to be mad, showing up your QB on national tv multiple times isn't the way to go about it.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Yeah it's a playoff game and you have to be on the same wavelength as your teammates. Negative diva antics can affect your teams energy. I agree with you here.
Yeah I can’t imagine crying about a ball that was overthrown that early in the game and like I said before, most QBs wouldn’t have even gotten it off. Does he think Allen didn’t know it was overthrown? Lol…it’s the fucking playoffs….keep your head, let Allen know we’ll get them next series and move on to the next play. Seems like he’s very childish and unable to control his emotions….IN THE 1st QTR ?