**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Dude is at the discount championship chasing point of his career, not discount rebuilding team point lol.

I was also thinking about SD, it's crazy that having Herbert at QB and Mack and Bosa at DE (plus many other good players) and even with that roster that team isn't getting it done.

The Bears are so far off rn.
Staley and his staff have been garbage. They should be preparing for the Eagles right now.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dude is at the discount championship chasing point of his career, not discount rebuilding team point lol.

I was also thinking about SD, it's crazy that having Herbert at QB and Mack and Bosa at DE (plus many other good players) and even with that roster that team isn't getting it done.

It was their coaching. Lombardi was awful as an OC and Staley simply doesn’t understand game situations. Or when to rest players.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Oh I was being facetious but if no contender wants him then I am not opposed. I dont think we are far off. Just need to nail 75% of decisions this offseason. Tall order for sure but not impossible.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Yep?.....I remember offensive players saying in interviews they were "concerned" about the Bear D. Back in those days the Bear D was literally knocking Qb's outta games. Qb's & opposing teams literally feared the Bear D.
It was a great time. ?
Yes but too bad our fond memories are so long ago.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Thought he became the Titans DB/Assistant Def Coordinator?

Also just read he's been requested to interview for 49ers Def Coordinator, no chance he takes the Bears job.

I thought I read somewhere that some of the rep agencies got ahead of themselves with leaks/annoucements.

Hence, the talk that Fangio was going to Miami but apparently Fangio saying he has not signed anything yet. One rumor is that Fangio may also want to go to the 49ers if that spot opened up.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean he looked really slow there.
It looks like the gif slows down for a sec when he makes his cut, but I thought the entire clip was in slo-mo at first.