**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I like that they are openly mocking him like everyone does with you
I believe the entire segment was done with a thick level of sarcasm. All of them including Foster were mocking the conspiracy theorists. Foster just does it so well it has stoked the baffoons even more so.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I believe the entire segment was done with a thick level of sarcasm. All of them including Foster were mocking the conspiracy theorists. Foster just does it so well it has stoked the baffoons even more so.
That makes more sense. I wasn't sure if foster was off his rocker or something

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Dude is at the discount championship chasing point of his career, not discount rebuilding team point lol.

I was also thinking about SD, it's crazy that having Herbert at QB and Mack and Bosa at DE (plus many other good players) and even with that roster that team isn't getting it done.

The Bears are so far off rn.
Their coach is an idiot. He played his starters in a meaningless game and lost one his top WRs for the playoffs and lost that game too. He favors analytics to the point of discounting common sense. He’s lucky to still have a job.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Of course he likes it, it makes him look like a better passer than he actually is.
I mean he has to follow the script. Hope him and the Bears making a Super Bowl run next season tests well with the focus groups.