**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He doesn't remind me at all of Mahomes, but ya keep putting this shit out there and drive up the price and amount of teams that want to trade for the number 1 pick.

Last edited:

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:
Much lower margin for error at 5'11 simply because so many players are so much taller. But yes, he's really good technically.
The height isn't the biggest issue, he's super skinny. Russ is 225lbs, this dude is 185 lbs.

gobullschi

Liked Posts:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The amount of hits a QB takes depends on if the QB runs often or holds onto the ball. Young knows how to get rid of the ball pretty quick, which could help his durability. He also doesn’t run nearly as often as other mobile QBs.

We will need to see what his measurements are, because I’ve seen his height range from 5’10 to 6’. I’ve also read reports that he will be 200 lbs by the combine. How much does the narrative change if he measures 6’, 200 lbs?

Have you followed Kyler Murray’s career? He was 5’10” a 207 lbs when he entered the league. He has seemed to hold up health wise, minus this recent non contact injury. Have throwing lanes been an issue?

Fields never ran much in college either. Also easy to get rid of ball when you play for Bama and WRs have a ton of separation. Cant just assume what he did in college is going go to work in pros especially when he is likely to be drafted by a bad team. So he will have to adjust to playing when the other team is more talented than you are.

Doesnt mean he will fail but that is why his size matters. Will have to see if he succeeds despite his limitations.

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
Fields never ran much in college either. Also easy to get rid of ball when you play for Bama and WRs have a ton of separation. Cant just assume what he did in college is going go to work in pros especially when he is likely to be drafted by a bad team. So he will have to adjust to playing when the other team is more talented than you are.
You can say that about almost every QB drafted #1 overall. Idk if Alabama had the best WRs compared to other years.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Instead of using a 1st on Bijan Johnson, what about using a 4th on his back up Roschon Johnson? He has a lot less mileage on his tires and is a freakish athlete.

He’s 6’2”, 220 lbs and runs a 4.3 40. Is already a better blocker that Herbert too. He broke his hand at the Senior Bowl which will help prevent his stock from raising.

Makes sense, in many ways like the 2 RB's from GA a few years ago.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Do we have a thread for the senior bowl on here anywhere?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Haener and Reed looking good so far.
I recorded it cause had shit to do this morning so just started it to play catch up. So is there no thread for it or nobody talking about it in any threads?