**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
do you understand how Free Agency actually works? Every team is in on several free agents that they ultimately don’t get to sign. It’s not as easy as you make it out to be

When you have the most cap space in the league, you control who you want. Maybe I'm wrong and Poles priority was to spend big at LB and conserve everywhere else.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Let's hear how great this scrub is and what a great value we got!
used-car-salesman-tricks-1170x780.jpg

Nelly

Liked Posts:
at that salary signing, Bears did not commit much to Homer. He is just considered a depth piece and maybe someone that can help on special teams. Does not prevent them from signing someone else.
Or drafting someone else (Bijan Robinson)

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Honestly the he's a former OL so he knows OL shtick is getting pretty old. Once he actually produces a good OL then maybe we can say that
He's a former OL who was completely irrelevant as a player.

Bears fans=Poles knows OL!!

Nelly

Liked Posts:
When you have the most cap space in the league, you control who you want. Maybe I'm wrong and Poles priority was to spend big at LB and conserve everywhere else.
Poles hasn't spent much on the premium positions, namely DT/DL and OT. He's spent a lot on LB. He probably just wants to go young on the lines for now without overpaying for guys there. Davis and Walker we're good values on either side.

Reactions: chi

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Homer can catch. He doesn’t move the needle at all for me. They do need depth.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I'm waiting on seeing the Bears signing Isaac Seumalo. Him and Davis on either side of John Michael Schmitz with Jenkins moving back to tackle and Whitehair hitting the bricks doesn't look too bad.