**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This situation reminds me of Laremy Tunsil. People crapped all over him before the draft too. Apples to oranges, but similar media attention. Who knows why he didn’t work out today. Could have been sick, no one knows for sure. I’m not saying he will be a superstar, but I’d pump the breaks when the media says he’s a bum.
there is quite the difference between Tunsil and Carter's situations. Tunsil's bong pic came out right before the draft IIFC (like maybe hours before). Prior to that, I don't think there was any concerns.

Carter was a part of a drag race that resulted in the death of people and then on top of that loafs his pro day while overweight lol. This is like comparing apples to a 30 rack of Keystone Light

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
You have to look through a microscope to see shit this obvious? Linked to 2 deaths and now shows he gives up at the slightest bit of discomfort or when his fatass is out of breath. He does not possess the warrior spirit. Now putting Calijah ahead of him on my draft board.
Lol, and you have less "warrior spirit" than Pee Wee Herman you fat-fuck.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
A guy called in sports talk show and said he bumped into Rodgers coming out of bathrooms at a horse race I believe. Asked Aaron for a quick photo and Aaron said- "not now. Not ever." Enjoy, Brooklyn
Grown adults coming up and asking for a photo with a famous person is cringe. I would have said the same thing.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Damn I remember people RIPPING me for mocking carter for being fat ?? @knoxville7 do u member?? Should the bears have considered him at 1 or nah?
Anderson was always my guy if they stayed at one. I almost fell for that but he doesn’t fit the SYSTEM nonsense. I was cool with Carter also thought he would be a great fit but not as good as Anderson as a diff maker. The red flags are there for slopopatumus Carter. He’s nearing @Mighty Joe Young territory if he doesn’t becareful

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Grown adults coming up and asking for a photo with a famous person is cringe. I would have said the same thing.
I think you are missing the point. Even if you are famous and find fandom and fans to be ridiculous.. as a human being you can still treat people with respect and have some class. No need to say "not ever" like a dickhead. Like telling one person that is going to change the phenomenon for millions of people for decades. He's a narcissist.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jets don't exactly have a ton of leverage as they need him as their qb at this point, unless they go Lamar.
Whats their hurry?

They can wait until after the draft or up until Week 1 if they need to. Once Week 1 starts...Packers owe Rodgers over $75mili....which they can't take.

Rodgers knows the offense....he won't play in pre-season anyway. It isn't that different from the Bucs signing Brady during COVID really. IF it goes after the draft...then the draft compensation becomes less as it pushes it into a future draft class.

I agree- the Jets would like to get this done. However, so should the Packers.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Fuck that. You're a celebrity, a star athlete, just take five seconds for a photo. Be a human being for Christ's sake.
First off, this media love for attacking Rodgers every second they get is annoying.
Second, if we believe everything a "caller" says, then we need to rethink our priorities (not saying that all callers lie).
Third, I'd imagine that Rodgers (if true) is not the only one to do this..... guaranteed.

I for one couldn't give a crap about this topic, because I clearly see they are after Rodgers at every cost.
This is stupid. Leave the guy alone.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
First off, this media love for attacking Rodgers every second they get is annoying.
Second, if we believe everything a "caller" says, then we need to rethink our priorities (not saying that all callers lie).
Third, I'd imagine that Rodgers (if true) is not the only one to do this..... guaranteed.

I for one couldn't give a crap about this topic, because I clearly see they are after Rodgers at every cost.
This is stupid. Leave the guy alone.
Attack? For the most part the media loves him, but they get a lot of shit wrong. I personally think he is an asshole and is not attacked enough. Lol

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Attack? For the most part the media loves him, but they get a lot of shit wrong. I personally think he is an asshole and is not attacked enough. Lol

Nah, a lot of the media turned on him when it came out he wasn't vaxxed.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah, a lot of the media turned on him when it came out he wasn't vaxxed.
Yeah. I guess, but wasn’t that a self inflicted wound. Anyways, that has since blown over. Not even mentioned anymore, but I’m sure he stews over it.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah. I guess, but wasn’t that a self inflicted wound. Anyways, that has since blown over. Not even mentioned anymore, but I’m sure he stews get over it.

The media don't forget - they may not mention it, but when someone doesn't follow the group-think, they have long memories....

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
Just imagine it.. The Jets have a home game, and the players' family section is full of the players' loving parents, wives and children.

Take a look over at Rodgers' seats and you see some chick with blue hair, and a bunch of dudes named "Shiloh" talking about "finding their inner buttholes". Lmao.