**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

napo55

Liked Posts:
This was your claim.

I just showed him getting bull rushed like a rag doll. Goalposts moving.

Sewell - 77 overall, 84.5 run blocking, 69.4 pass blocking. Top 10 draft pick

Jones - 75.4 overall, 79.4 run blocking, 70.5 pass blocking. 5th round rookie

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know how you make this team into a championship roster?

Overpay for mediocre starters and spend all your cap so you can't re-sign any of your own young players IF they do develop.
You know what makes this team into a collossal failure after heading into FA with record amounts of cash?
Failing to address the O-line adequately.

Do you know waht I said heading into the 2022 season? The Bears O-line was terrible.
Do you know what I am saying now? It hasn't changed.

No amount of Remy vortex pff spin is going to change that.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
We're just so ready to shit on everything. It's not a world moving signing, but he's a big upgrade from Blackson and Watts getting absolutely plowed in the run and they couldn't even rush the passer either. Those are fringe NFL roster guys, Billings can contribute and be a solid rotational biggun' in the middle.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I love the signing but are bowling balls that hard to move? Aren't they round? If Billings is good, shouldn't he be a cinderblock? Or maybe a sandbag? Maybe several sandbags stacked on each other. I don't know. I'll have to think more on this and get back to you.

Looks like they found their NT.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I don't think the Bears are a lock at all to go T at 9. I can see why people think that way, but Poles isn't afraid to evaluate.

They waited until the 5th to take Braxton last year while knowing damn well they weren't playing Teven at either Tackle spot (right or wrong they never even intended on trying him there).

I could see sign a bargain vet and waiting until one of the three 53-64 picks and taking one there (should they keep those picks of course).
There is potentially a problem to your vision. Chances are growing that the bargain vets are going to come after the NFL draft, not before. The rest of your vision is fine.

Since the big name OTs are gone, I do not mind waiting it out till after the draft. Get someone that fits your profile for the position in the draft, then fill in depth with a bargain vet or, even better, a better than bargain vet that gets cut at a later wave price.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
In terms of overall performance i.e. Scoring as a kicker Gould &Butler were better than Santos.
Yes.....We can agree on competition for Santos. I'll close it out there.

Yeah not really especially not Butler.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I love the signing but are bowling balls that hard to move? Aren't they round? If Billings is good, shouldn't he be a cinderblock? Or maybe a sandbag? Maybe several sandbags stacked on each other. I don't know. I'll have to think more on this and get back to you.
A bag of concrete?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
run and shoot said:

Report: Chicago Bears Sign QB P.J. Walker to 2-Year Deal

Walker is good backup Qb . He understands the passing game. He went 5-0 in June Jones' XFL R&S offense before the league collapsed. The guy has winning attitude and he's a better fit than Siemian and Peterman in terms of playmaking
ability at the Qb position. Defenses can't relax if he has to play.

I was referring to Walker's skill set in relation to coming in the game for JF. Walker brings a similar skill set to JF.
So NFL defenses can't relax if he has to play.
With a Siemian, NFL defenses didn't have to worry about playmaking taking place, Walker also has the plus of having worked with June Jones

If Walker was white would you still run with this narrative or think he's shit?

#2,948 Dude...This is a Free Agency news and signings thread

So stop stalking me with race bait and butt bleeding shit references. It's embarrassing how you continue to run and crawl up behind me after I told u to put me on ignore. Stop stalking & thinking about me and put me on ignore.

Last edited: