**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Has to be an edge rusher in my opinion. Myles Murphy and Tyree Wilson seem to fit what the Bears want. You don't need to spend a top 10 pick to get a right tackle. Unless Carter falls and the Bears think he's worth the risk. But it seems like he's got a lot of question marks. The biggest need is without question DE.
I'm not against a DE there. I think it's really a matter of depth at each position. I'm not an expert on how deep positions go. I do know you can get Centers later than you can get RT, and that we need DL help, so I'll trust the Bears to go BPA, hopefully at a position of need.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Like we all don't already know that you're a cry baby tattle tale. I guess you won't be able to deny this one, LOL.
Please don't DM me with a boner.
Guess who PM'd me.

:jonesy:

I suspect he's perky because the title is unintelligible. He specifically gave me permission to share this 'like I always do' though I have never quoted one of his PMs so here's the title and one snippet.

Begins with an Ima joke. Usual psychotic bolding intact!

"I'm never denied anything"

:oprah2:

and just one more silly line for fun.

"I don't deny anything I do. And you can't prove otherwise."

:oj:

Disingenuously hiding behind Mod privilege. Like the bigot doesn't report people.
:speechless:

Oh, and I can prove it, as he clearly admitted reporting another poster in this thread.
#3,134 you're a liar and it's been reported ? ?

I won't comment on it further, even if provoked, but this was noteworthy predictive behavior that gave me quite the grin.

Last edited:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Guess who PM'd me.

:jonesy:

I suspect he's perky because the title is unintelligible. He specifically gave me permission to share this 'like I always do' though I have never quoted one of his PMs so here's the title and one snippet.

Begins with an Ima joke. Usual psychotic bolding intact!

"I'm never denied anything"

:oprah2:

and just one more silly line for fun.

"I don't deny anything I do. And you can't prove otherwise."

:oj:

Disingenuously hiding behind Mod privilege. Like the bigot doesn't report people.
:speechless:

I won't comment on it further but this was noteworthy predictive behavior that gave me quite the grin.
Welcome to the unlucky club that gets dick pics from @run and shoot

Bort

Liked Posts:
The oddest draft year in the last couple decades. All those RBs taken in the top 5.
Goofiest draft in my lifetime.

Three mediocre running backs (Ronnie Brown, Cedric Benson, and Cadillac Williams) all go top 5 overall, and then Frank Gore falls all the way to the third round.

Aaron Rodgers considered by many to be the top prospect in the entire draft and likely #1 overall pick, then after the 49ers pick Alex Jones over him at #1, Rodgers inexplicably falls all the way down to pick #24.

The Jets take a kicker at #47 overall for some reason, then decide the guy they signed off the street is better, but they're too stubborn to cut a guy they used a 2nd round pick on, so they end up with a backup kicker on their roster for 4 years.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Goofiest draft in my lifetime.

Three mediocre running backs (Ronnie Brown, Cedric Benson, and Cadillac Williams) all go top 5 overall, and then Frank Gore falls all the way to the third round.

Aaron Rodgers considered by many to be the top prospect in the entire draft and likely #1 overall pick, then after the 49ers pick Alex Jones over him at #1, Rodgers inexplicably falls all the way down to pick #24.

The Jets take a kicker at #47 overall for some reason, then decide the guy they signed off the street is better, but they're too stubborn to cut a guy they used a 2nd round pick on, so they end up with a backup kicker on their roster for 4 years.
Was it Brown that started the Wildcat craze again?

Outside of Ware, Rodgers is the bonafide star. Smith finally caught on after being in the league 6-7 years. Pac Jones was good...when he wasn't in trouble with the law. Just a weird year.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm talking about when they had the #3 pick
And I’m talking about using the 3rd pick and some mid rounders to trade up to 2 to take Mitch.

Would’ve been better off staying at 3 and taking Adams. Not that I wanted Adams at 3. I wanted Mitch at 3 lol…. I was so wrong.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
And I’m talking about using the 3rd pick and some mid rounders to trade up to 2 to take Mitch.

Would’ve been better off staying at 3 and taking Adams. Not that I wanted Adams at 3. I wanted Mitch at 3 lol…. I was so wrong.
Jets got 2 first round picks for adams. But pace would have given him a record contract cause he was an idiot

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How is Jets former center still a free agent Conor McGovern had a pretty good year. Id rather have him over Whitehair.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
How is Jets former center still a free agent Conor McGovern had a pretty good year. Id rather have him over Mustipher.
There's still a lot of solid players on the board that could start for plenty of teams. Would love to see another guy signed on the O-line to add to the mix.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
FWIW...I don't either of them are bad players. Just that they don't/didn't fit the draft slot where the Bears are/were picking
All the pre-draft hype on Adams made me think he was going to be a 12 year leader on the backend.

I simply did not believe Pace would have drafted a QB in the first round. I actually mentioned drafting Nathan Peterman in the 2nd round.

So 2017 was an all around bad year for me.