**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Agree with the first sentence but the show out this year or his career is over comment is silly. And he’s not getting cut. ? He just wouldn’t get re-signed. But yeah, the dude has talent and put up two pretty decent years. I think he will be just fine
I agree, mister blacksheep sir. Claypool will be fine as the Bears #3

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
That actually does remind me on some podcast/show someone hinting that jsn had issues that took him off people’s boards all together. I can’t remember who the hell it was though.

but yeah they wouldn’t elaborate either so I just forgot about it
Maybe he was caught wearing a gas mask like the top paid current LT had happen on draft day.

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:

Think these words can apply to QB1 going forward too.

And that’s not in any way a shot at Justin. This is pro beef block post. Also a pro keep adding weapons that can get open post. And a pro get rid of the ball post.

Justin actively avoids contact in a very similar way to Russ/AR12. Josh Allen straight up looks to truck folks on ordinary plays. Fields only trucked one dude and that was on the goaline to finish a TD run in the Lions game and that dude went to sleep. A better line + a bit more development from Justin and it's not a huge issue for him IMO.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I enjoy their show. Kirwan is a great listen especially around draft time.
Yeah they didn't used to include SiriusXM NFL in the $5/month deal but since they do now I listen some every day.

A lot of it is like "this just in - no update on Lamar Jackson." But I usually learn something I didn't know.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just because a few posters may have expressed interest does not make someone a “ccs darling”.
A few posters used some pretty extreme language denouncing Poles for not signing a FA RT. That kind of makes whoever was left their darling.