**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
We have enough cap space left to easily sign both but we do need to get at least two OL that can be good swing T and G and some other things to do.

If this team signed both Yannick and Floyd than that could really be something. Just don't think Poles is ready for that and think he already has his eyes on this team needing one more good offseason.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
We have enough cap space left to easily sign both but we do need to get at least two OL that can be good swing T and G and some other things to do.

If this team signed both Yannick and Floyd than that could really be something. Just don't think Poles is ready for that and think he already has his eyes on this team needing one more good offseason.
Edge is the biggest need on this team. He needs to sign one. Both would be fantastic…

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Brock Bowers with the Chicago 1st.

Jared Verse with the Carolina 1st.

Or vice versa

We'd have to both be picking in the top 5 (which won't happen) for this to happen but let a man dream.
Caleb Williams, Drake Maye, MHJ, Penn St OT, maybe Quinn Ewers all go top 5 along with Joe Alt as a possibility.

Top 10 for sure though needed to get one of those two.

monkforasia

Liked Posts:
Caleb Williams, Drake Maye, MHJ, Penn St OT, maybe Quinn Ewers all go top 5 along with Joe Alt as a possibility.

If we are top 5 with bears pick, that means fields has failed. We would need to take a QB.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

I mentioned in some threads I thought the Bears were high on Tippmann, but probably didn’t view Schmitz in the same light. Schmitz is discussed in the article. Here’s more on that topic.

“Schmitz, the Homewood-Flossmoor product, was high on Bears fans’ wish lists, but he wasn’t a priority on the Bears’ board. This isn’t to say their evaluation is correct, but remember that Schmitz was on Luke Getsy’s team at the Senior Bowl. They got an up-close look at him and chose not to take him. His athletic profile, which might not match his tape, also didn’t line up with the rest of the class (he had a relative athletic score of 7.89). And the Bears didn’t feel the need to add at center.”

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Along with the Alabama and OSU edge possibly going ahead of verse. All of this is meaningless a year out though. I think it's very possible neither verse or bowers is top 5 though

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Clark seems unlikely due to his character concerns
He's also been mediocre the last couple seasons.

I don't think there's any way they sign Floyd and Ngakoue, and I wouldn't want that anyway. Let guys who will be here prove themselves. Also Ngakoue isn't a very good player.

I think Houston is a darkhorse. Ties to Eberflus and consistent productivity, including 9.5 sacks last year.