**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
They are both great choices, but I’m still on Marshall. With his height and strength, he was always open. Also, he was a devastating run blocker and this team loves to run the football.

Look at this WR group:

1. Marshall
2. Moore
3. Mooney
4. Claypool
5. Scott
6. Jones Jr.

With Kmet and Tonyan as the top 2 TEs…

Plus, I went to UCF so that’s the ultimate tiebreaker for me.
I am in on Marshall for one clear reason - Fields hasnt had a WR on this team yet that will outmuscle the defense for a contested ball.

I would think that a big contributor to Fields holding onto the ball instead of throwing into "NFL Open" space is because nobody really gave him confidence that the 50/50 ball is 50% for his receiver, and 50% incomplete, and no chance of an INT. Marshall could bully any DB - Claypool and ESB hardly intimidate anyone - and I would absolutely let him demand 15 passes a game.

I also want the attitude he brings a great deal of the time. This team has to many soft linemen still, and a WR that demands that they man up for his QB is a kind of fire I would like to have right now. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Bradley Chubb was traded at the deadline last year. He had 5.5 sacks in his first 8 games. Denver received a late 1st (pick 29) and a 4th-rounder. Chubb received a 5 year $110M contract from Miami. If Young gets off to a similar start what do the Commanders and Young get in trade/contract?
i'm sure they'll want something similar but given that young just went through a relatively serious injury, availability is key and so i dont think the bears will be in on young until they exhaust all other options and even then they may still pass...young is not polished as a pass rusher and is actually a better run stopper from what i've seen, he's got crazy potential but for me the most i'd give up for him is a 3rd and conditional 2nd if he meets certain playing time conditions. too much risk on if he can stay healthy and whether he actually develops into a better pass rusher

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This is the first i've heard of Wright having any kind of character issues even though i don't really consider this a character issue.

@HeHateMe in the comment section of course.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a freshman in 2020 he gained 20 pounds when they went three months away from football bc covid

Oh no

BBBF

Liked Posts:
"As a freshman in 2020 he gained 20 pounds when they went three months away from football bc covid"

Cut him.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
"As a freshman in 2020 he gained 20 pounds when they went three months away from football bc covid"

Cut him.
Funny thing is the source never said he gained 20 lbs in 3 months, just that he was overweight and then lost 20 lbs. Lamebert also then confuses weeks and months saying he gained 20lbs in 3 weeks, which is almost humanly impossible.

"Ballooning 20 lbs in only three weeks is a bad look."

More lowest level quality content writing inaccuracies, seeping it's way it the minds of CCS.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I dont think ive ever seen a beat reporter focus on another team as much as Bukkakiski does the Bears.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Funny thing is the source never said he gained 20 lbs in 3 months, just that he was overweight and then lost 20 lbs. Lamebert also then confuses weeks and months saying he gained 20lbs in 3 weeks, which is almost humanly impossible.

"Ballooning 20 lbs in only three weeks is a bad look."

More lowest level quality content writing inaccuracies, seeping it's way it the minds of CCS.
@Spartan gained 60 lbs in 3 weeks when he convinced himself that eating nothing but buttered bacon was going to help him LOSE weight.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Probably because a ton of bears fans thought a good part of last year was fun because of Justin Fields. People want to see development and wins.
October/November was awesome. that Patriots game in particular was amazing. that said I'm still impressed with Poles' moves this offseason. we'll see how it comes together soon.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Probably because a ton of bears fans thought a good part of last year was fun because of Justin Fields. People want to see development and wins.
I swear people have amnesia. There were legit meltdowns over losses last year both on here as well as prominent Chicago media. I remember there a few turds talking about the importance of needing to win these games so the bears could ‘learn how to win.’

I notice that narrative magically disappeared when the bears got the #1 overall pick