**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I swear people have amnesia. There were legit meltdowns over losses last year both on here as well as prominent Chicago media. I remember there a few turds talking about the importance of needing to win these games so the bears could ‘learn how to win.’

I notice that narrative magically disappeared when the bears got the #1 overall pick
Its been quite the rollercoaster for yours truly.

I was one of the "just win, tanking doesn't work crowd" but then the Bears got first overall and it was this extremely exciting thing. Then the Bears sold it for pennies on the dollar and got zero elite talent. So now I'm back to where I began, might as well have won the games if all you were gonna get was Darnell Wright, DJ Moore and some guy drafted in the mid/late first round next draft.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:

I was one of the "just win, tanking doesn't work crowd" but then the Bears got first overall and it was this extremely exciting thing. Then the Bears sold it for pennies on the dollar and got zero elite talent. So now I'm back to where I began, might as well have won the games if all you were gonna get was Darnell Wright, DJ Moore and some guy drafted in the mid/late first round next draft.
lmao i'll credit you for owning your takes but that is a pretty cringe take

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

It's easy to spot the goofs that spent 4 months playing playing PFF Draft Simulator.

maxhatter

Liked Posts:

I get it, it's your thing to use 1/2 truths and hyperbole to demonstrate how much of an idiot you are; I prefer to work off of facts. The Bears received Darnell Wright, DJ Moore, and Tyrique Stevenson, a first-round pick in 2024, a fourth-round pick in 2024, and a fifth-round pick in 2025. I guess you think you can see the future, but you have no idea what draft position the picks represent, and the truth of the matter is no one knows until the Bears are on the clock.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Probably because a ton of bears fans thought a good part of last year was fun because of Justin Fields. People want to see development and wins

IIRC, there were a few games where we put up points but couldn't stop anybody (home games vs Miami, Det, GB, and at Dal). To me the offense was/will be at least interesting.. so if the D can get it's shit together when it matters, hopefully some of those type of close losses can become wins.

Brownie

Liked Posts:

robert-de-niro-you.gif

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Idt I’m down to pay kmet 10mil+. He’s definitely better than allot of the trash pace invested in(te) but still just a guy.

I’m pretty sure especially after the draft and getting moore they want to keep claypool over Mooney

I would be shocked if they sign jj to an extension.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Idt I’m down to pay kmet 10mil+. He’s definitely better than allot of the trash pace invested in(te) but still just a guy.

I’m pretty sure especially after the draft and getting moore they want to keep claypool over Mooney

I would be shocked if they sign jj to an extension.
I wouldn’t be shocked if they signed JJ to a deal which he deserves. I also think JJ is going to want more than he’s actually worth and Poles lets him hit FA.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I wouldn’t be shocked if they signed JJ to a deal which he deserves. I also think JJ is going to want more than he’s actually worth and Poles lets him hit FA.
Maybe but dude isn’t a turnover machine and I think that holds them back from extending him

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If that's the case, it doesn't mean the Bear would be out of the running. More likely to leave in that scenario like with Monty but...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe but dude isn’t a turnover machine and I think that holds them back from extending him
It will definitely limit his market value. Will be interesting to see if having better CBs in this years 2ndary will help him with picks since more throws will come his way.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I agree he’s not, but he’s also not a bad CB. He doesn’t deserve top dollar because he’s not a turnover machine. If he comes at a reasonable deal and could be CB #2 I’m fine with that.