**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Only a fan concept. Agreed with bringing back the 1947 throwbacks, nicer than the orange ones
I love a good throwback but I would say this concept uniform is a pretty clean look.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
what is the strategic premise behind drafted players not signing their contracts? you're rookies, you're not going to get veteran money out the gate. I never understood this. apologies in advance if this sounds ignorant.
Structure.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fuck the nfl for this
Wouldn't be surprised if they offered it free but it's a bad precedent. Thing is, with Torrenting so widespread, live venues like sports could become the best PPV money makers.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
The Bears have the best uniforms in football. Why do people feel the need to fuck with it?
I just like the consistently colored uniform. My favorite of the Bears is the all-navy (obviously with the navy helmet as well), followed by all white with the navy helmets. But yea, definitely don't need to go looking like the Patriots or Bucs or Jaguars here.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts: