**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Chandler Jones is going to the Hall of Fame. Dont'a Hightower was a pretty great pick that year as well.

Oh no! He drafted N'Keal Harry with the thirty-second overall pick that one time! What a bum! Give me a fucking break. This dude has found better players in UDFA (Malcolm Butler, David Andrews, Ryan Wendell) than the Bears have found in the first round. Unitl 2020 he barely even had first round picks to pick players with, and when he did have them there were twenty-ninth, thirty-first and thirty-second twice.

Yes Chandler Jones is the only one. Do you guys have a reading disability? I already said he has fared better later in the draft but once again his first 3 rounds have largely sucked the past decade.

Why do you keep going off topic? My only comment was that he sucked drafting in the first 3 rounds since 2012. Dont talk to me about any other round or UDFAs as that has nothing to do with what I said.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes Chandler Jones is the only one. Do you guys have a reading disability? I already said he has fared better later in the draft but once again his first 3 rounds have largely sucked the past decade.

Why do you keep going off topic? My only comment was that he sucked drafting in the first 3 rounds since 2012. Dont talk to me about any other round or UDFAs as that has nothing to do with what I said.

From the little I've seen, Fields motion is faster/crisper with less sidearm or hitch on quick outs. He's obviously worked hard on a quicker more compact release. Maybe a slightly higher release point. He's not Grossman or Carr, LOL, but it's looking good.

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
From Mike Sando of The Athletic:

Chicago Bears

They got enough from Carolina for the first pick in the draft to help Justin Fields in the short term (tackle Darnell Wright, receiver D.J. Moore) while picking up 2024 first- and 2025 second-round picks for flexibility in the future if, say, Fields doesn’t develop as hoped.”

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
i get it but the kickoffs were always going to be removed being the most dangerous play in a game. they might as well go ahead and do it already
It’s ridiculous. It’s an exciting play that needs to be encouraged not removed from the game.

In the future, football fans will have to say “let’s get to the game by coin flip.”

Brutal!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Nearly certain. The Patriots were a juggernaut.
Just saying that those 3 teams were absolutely horrible for all of, or most of, the Patriots time they dominated that division and not quite sure they would of dominated that division as much as they did if the Bills, Jets and Phins had the teams they have now.