**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There's gonna be a whole lot of personal attacks on Chris Simms and whole lot of not actually disagreeing with anything said here.
I won’t argue with him because a lot of it is bad faith, disingenuous slop and it’s worth the time.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There's going to be a whole lot of shelves in my new den and a whole lot of books on them I've never read.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do I have to read them or can I just snap a pic of em to post on forums and make people without shelves or books super upset?

I haven't really thought that far ahead yet. It's not a high priority for me. However, my current roommate is kicking me off of his couch since he's moving to Indiana. I asked if I could follow him and he said he didn't OWN his couch and only rented it from Rent-A-Center so I am now homeless. Do you have any couches with no books or people on it that you won't read or talk to?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I’m an avid Chris simms enjoyer but this take is definitely just bad and hypocritical to much of what he says.

He often says wins are not a QB stat, but then mentions that fields great games didn’t lead to wins.

He defends Josh Allen relentlessly and constantly states they need another weapon, and that gave Davis is a high end WR 3 and not a WR2. I agree with this, but he doesn’t even mention the fact that the bears went into the season with Mooney WR1, ESB 2, pettis 3.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’m an avid Chris simms enjoyer but this take is definitely just bad and hypocritical to much of what he says.

He often says wins are not a QB stat, but then mentions that fields great games didn’t lead to wins.

He defends Josh Allen relentlessly and constantly states they need another weapon, and that gave Davis is a high end WR 3 and not a WR2. I agree with this, but he doesn’t even mention the fact that the bears went into the season with Mooney WR1, ESB 2, pettis 3.
Simms is pulling a Hub Arkush. His opinion on Fields has now flopped 3 times. He's just being contrarian. I guess views from the Chicago demo must have dipped once he got on board.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Certified thousandaire Grimson can't wait until he gets to tag along on his wife's next overseas trip to meet one of her boyfriends!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I haven't really thought that far ahead yet. It's not a high priority for me. However, my current roommate is kicking me off of his couch since he's moving to Indiana. I asked if I could follow him and he said he didn't OWN his couch and only rented it from Rent-A-Center so I am now homeless. Do you have any couches with no books or people on it that you won't read or talk to?
I have a spare couch in the garage if you want to rent it from me for a while. No friends just me and my alts, books and extra couches for rent.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a spare couch in the garage if you want to rent it from me for a while. No friends just me and my alts, books and extra couches for rent.

That is a very fine offer and I appreciate it. The one request I have is to put Klownhole board in the attic before I agree to this.

I have a phobia of low IQ individuals and Klownhole board reminds me of 99% or roughly half of CCS posters.