**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That is a very fine offer and I appreciate it. The one request I have is to put Klownhole board in the attic before I agree to this.

I have a phobia of low IQ individuals and Klownhole board reminds me of 99% or roughly half of CCS posters.
Will do. While you're over want some dinner? I can make you my famous bacon stuffed burgers on the commercial grade griddle I got installed last year that has nearly burned my house down literally every time i fire it up!

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Will do. While you're over want some dinner? I can make you my famous bacon stuffed burgers on the commercial grade griddle I got installed last year that has nearly burned my house down literally every time i fire it up!

The ultimate in high steaks grillin' - high risk, high reward!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

My previous roommate would never share his dinner. Always had an extra McDouble he didn't eat and threw in the trash while muttering, "they didn't have this trash in Eastern Europe".

Same guy told me that he only travels thanks to scamming GoFundMe campaigns for fake dead relatives that he uses to sleep on couches in Europe.

Not so sure what his deal was but he also had a peculiar aversion to social events like blocc parties and book club. Very anti social and hope I don't have to report his future actions to the authorities. Very very odd.

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:

He's so full of shit - who the hell did he interview with that he was "talking them off of a ledge" last year? I listen to a ton of sports radio throughout the day and across the board the landscape was not going nuts about him when he struggled and following the Pats game it was overwhelmingly positive because the entire fanbase understood that he had absolute trash to play with early on and played at an absurd level for a chunk of the season.

This isn't to say that his mechanics don't need improvement or that he's a perfect player at this point but he just seems to be so full of shit and its most likely on purpose to generate clicks.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
He's so full of shit - who the hell did he interview with that he was "talking them off of a ledge" last year? I listen to a ton of sports radio throughout the day and across the board the landscape was not going nuts about him when he struggled and following the Pats game it was overwhelmingly positive because the entire fanbase understood that he had absolute trash to play with early on and played at an absurd level for a chunk of the season.

This isn't to say that his mechanics don't need improvement or that he's a perfect player at this point but he just seems to be so full of shit and its most likely on purpose to generate clicks.
First third-ish of last season was an unmitigated disaster for Justin Fields that he somewhat pulled out of the fire. If you weren't worried after he completely shat the bed against the Texans (especially after two bad performances the weeks before) then you're lying to yourself and everyone else.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
My previous roommate would never share his dinner. Always had an extra McDouble he didn't eat and threw in the trash while muttering, "they didn't have this trash in Eastern Europe".

Same guy told me that he only travels thanks to scamming GoFundMe campaigns for fake dead relatives that he uses to sleep on couches in Europe.

Not so sure what his deal was but he also had a peculiar aversion to social events like blocc parties and book club. Very anti social and hope I don't have to report his future actions to the authorities. Very very odd.
Your wife picks the weirdest boyfriends, man. Maybe you should put your foot down? I mean it was you that bought her online from Cebu.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
anybody else getting a judge holden vibe?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will also be sleeping on a couch in both Finland and Sweden for Juhannus/Midsommar next month. Hope they don't have bookshelves or talk to their neighbors.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I will also be sleeping on a couch in both Finland and Sweden for Juhannus/Midsommar next month. Hope they don't have bookshelves or talk to their neighbors.
20230525_114154.jpg
20230525_154110.jpg20230525_113311.jpg
Come to Japan. Plenty of old people with couches to crash on.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There are actually 8 million vacant houses in Japan and the government is literally giving homes away.
Yeah Akiyas. I looked into buying one but the conditions are a bit restrictive as most required you being a resident of Japan as they want to give it to people that will actually live in the hones rather than use them as investment properties/rentals.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Yeah Akiyas. I looked into buying one but the conditions are a bit restrictive as most required you being a resident of Japan as they want to give it to people that will actually live in the hones rather than use them as investment properties/rentals.
Right. I think the whole point is that they want them occupied, but I was under the impression that they were open to foreigners occupying them as well.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Right. I think the whole point is that they want them occupied, but I was under the impression that they were open to foreigners occupying them as well.

They are. I meant you just had to be living in Japan not actually Japanese. I am just here for vacation. This is lime my 10th trip here byt my wife's fiest time so trying to convince her to buy some property woth farmland. You can get a huge home with a ton of farmland for less than 100k USD albeit you probably will want to do major renovations to the home.

Last edited:

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
They are. I meant you just had to be living in Japan not actually Japanese. I am just here for vacation. This is lime my 10th trip here byt my wife's fiest time so trying to convince her to buy some property woth farmland. You can get a huge home woth a ton of farmland for less than 100k USD albeit you probably will want to do major renovations to the home.
That's awesome. I plan on retiring at 55 and moving to SE Asia somewhere. It's way to expensive here in the bay area and not worth the struggle. It would be much more satisfying to have some property and farmland to look over in early retirement somewhere beautiful.