**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Vikes will be scoring a lot this season. But their defense will also give up a lot of scoring. Losing Cook is going to hurt(when they inevitably cut him), can’t believe they didn’t get a fast RB in the draft—Mattinson is just “meh.”
The Giants absolutely rocked that defense in the playoffs. A terrible Colts team scored a ton of points on them too even though the Colts eventually lost.

They’re not anywhere near as good as last year’s record.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Giants absolutely rocked that defense in the playoffs. A terrible Colts team scored a ton of points on them too even though the Colts eventually lost.

Lions were a better team. They just didn’t luck out in close games all season like the Vikes @nc0gnet0

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Vikes will be scoring a lot this season. But their defense will also give up a lot of scoring. Losing Cook is going to hurt(when they inevitably cut him), can’t believe they didn’t get a fast RB in the draft—Mattinson is just “meh.”
Ty Chandler is a name to watch in Minnesota. I think he could end up leaping mattison. Or even the UDFA rookie they got. Like you said, mattison is meh

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

They could be better with Jordan Addison and TJ Hockenson with the time he got with them the 2nd half of last years season and now with a full training camp with them. Hock was really good for them when they traded for him.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
This was a smooth move by Poles and Cunningham even though there was some complaining on this board about the compensation.

“Basically, the Eagles kicked in the fourth-round pick as insurance against not missing out on Carter. Which means they really liked him, and that they didn’t want to risk someone cutting the line via a trade with the Bears.

For Chicago, it worked out because they still got the player they would have taken at No. 9, with an extra fourth-round pick and a contract at one slot lower than ninth.”