**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
The majority of ccs mocks you, you tag anytime constantly and have him all over your ccs persona. Whos eally his puppet?
My newest conspiracy theory is that he is an @Anytime23 alt doing this all intentionally to keep us thoroughly entertained through the offseason.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
It does but not sure what you're talking about? She was eating a sandwich at the time but maybe your mind was in the gutter and even it was who says it was non consensual?
You can’t dig yourself out of the hole now. You created this mess so deal with it.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
no, you are the only one having this discussion. Everyone else is telling you that you are wrong and your false equivalencies are stupid
What exactly am I wrong about? My only gripe from the entire discussion is people saying they wish Cutler was mauled by a bear or mountain lion. While I am not a fan of what he is doing, it is legal. He is not even doing what Vick did. Why is it so bad for me to comment on this?