***OFFICAIL*** BREAKING: RYAN POLES NAMED BEARS GM (ANOTHER #CALLEDIT BY OP)

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:

Poles was in Chicago for this second interview on Tuesday, where Bears Chairman George McCaskey actually picked him up from the airport himself. It was an indication Chicago could make a move as early as Tuesday, and they did.

Given Poles was a finalist for the Vikings GM job, the Bears acted quickly — not letting Poles leave Halas Hall before locking him down as their new GM.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Looked him up. Former college oline, scouting assistant, college scout. He could be what the Bears need assuming he believes in the importance of an oline.
Oh yeah, former Bear camp bait. We'll ignore that part LOL

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Scotty Flemdawg
@flemdawg97
“Hello, my name is Mr. Poles and I come from, uh, someplace far away! Yes that will do.”

ycm8ibEE_normal.jpg

Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
Bears are finalizing a deal to hire Chiefs’ Assistant Director of Player Personnel Ryan Poles as their next general manager, per league sources.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Scotty Flemdawg

@flemdawg97
“Hello, my name is Mr. Poles and I come from, uh, someplace far away! Yes that will do.”

ycm8ibEE_normal.jpg

Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
Bears are finalizing a deal to hire Chiefs’ Assistant Director of Player Personnel Ryan Poles as their next general manager, per league sources.
Hello, these jokes work better when we don't know who's being hired or what they look like already.

Thank you.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least we aren't the Vikings. Leading candidate resume:
  • Vice President of Football Operations, Cleveland Browns (2020-Present)
  • Director of Football Research and Development, San Francisco 49ers (2017-19)
  • Manager of Football Research and Development, San Francisco 49ers (2013-16)
Basically hiring a guy with 2 years experience in the front office and FROM THE BROWNS. LOL.
Princeton guy

1643150019254.gif

marioworld

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is it "Poles" as in the plural of a single pole, or is it like "pole s" or "pole ez?"
Maybe he represents Polacks everywhere, fun fact Chicago has a lot of Polacks... maybe it's a sign. Slavs rejoice.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Scotty Flemdawg
@flemdawg97

ycm8ibEE_normal.jpg

Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
let me guess, you tivo impractical jokers, don't you? You fucking moron

marioworld

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
My only real problem with this hire is that it is going to take weeks for my phone to stop autocorrecting "Ryan Poles" into "Ryan Pace".

Months if Poles turns out to be a ****ing idiot.

Hope this solves one of your problems. ; P

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don’t get the Caldwell hate. If he had the best plan to develop Fields, sign me up. That is the only thing that matters. Get him rolling and if he is a bridge HC for 4 seasons, then the next guy takes over a legitimate QB

Bridge HC?

4 seasons?

Wut?