***OFFICAIL*** BREAKING: RYAN POLES NAMED BEARS GM (ANOTHER #CALLEDIT BY OP)

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You being a redundant tard aside, thoughts on R. Poles?
I like it but do any of us really know if any of the options will be good, great or bad?

He can help by getting the right HC, OC and DC, but who really knows if any of them will be good, great or bad either right?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Scotty Flemdawg
@flemdawg97
“Hello, my name is Mr. Poles and I come from, uh, someplace far away! Yes that will do.”

ycm8ibEE_normal.jpg

Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
Bears are finalizing a deal to hire Chiefs’ Assistant Director of Player Personnel Ryan Poles as their next general manager, per league sources.
Gonna need a little more than a mustache to pull off the resemblance. ?

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
The employer-club of a minority employee who has been hired by another club as its Head Coach or Primary Football Executive (General Manager) shall receive Draft choice compensation in the form of a compensatory Draft pick in the third round in each of the next two Drafts for an employee hired as either a Head Coach or Primary Football Executive, or for the next three Drafts if it has two employees hired for both positions.
Which is what I said, but in much more simple words.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Per Jeff Hughes, Poles will interview Caldwell, Eberflus, and Quinn by EOD tomorrow.
wow, the new GM is going to interview the guys who were already announced as finalists. Breaking news from Geoff Hews!

yeah, the fuck literally contradicts himself

don't understand why people put any stock in this guy. Even if he has real sources, he can't stop himself from flinging stupid shit at the walls
Its so odd how some of his followers get so mad if you dare question him or call him out. I used to follow him when there was a time i wanted all of the Bears content but then i realized his pattern of deleting wrong posts and wording posts very specifically so he always had an out when called out. So cowardly. Also a major dickhead.

Dick Jauron

Donator
Liked Posts:
Do the Bears have to give any comp to KC for the hire?

I assumed as he wasn't a coach or GM that there wouldn't need to be anything provided in return - but no idea of the rules?
No, the NFL does.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Doesn't the HC determine that kinda stuff? LOL

Yes but it might be something where if he goes with a defensive minded HC who hasn't settled on an OC, he might have some sway in recommending Kafka.

Dick Jauron

Donator
Liked Posts:
Our new GM's hardest job and one of the biggest keys to becoming a winning franchise will be changing the culture.

I think we have a pretty good culture. We just need to take the next step, start winning, play disciplined football.

Dick Jauron

Donator
Liked Posts:
Guys, calm down, we'll be hearing more in 24-36 hours regarding his approach to the HC position. He may want to talk to Flores (he probably already did). There's a lot to unpack.

We don't even know if they're going to do an intro press conference ASAP or if they will wait until an HC is hired first to do both at the same time.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Bridge HC?

4 seasons?

Wut?
67, might stay the term with a heir apparent in mind (OC). Fields development is key.

Essentially find your own Kellen Moore.

Last edited:

Rise

Liked Posts:
This coaching cycle sucks besides Harbaugh. Quinn with a very strong staff is a safe hire and sometimes that’s ok. Don’t need to risk a disaster which is what Flores could be in my opinion. I’ve come around to the idea but it isn’t like I’m thrilled.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
This coaching cycle sucks besides Harbaugh. Quinn with a very strong staff is a safe hire and sometimes that’s ok. Don’t need to risk a disaster which is what Flores could be in my opinion. I’ve come around to the idea but it isn’t like I’m thrilled.
Quinn is mainly 4-3 right?