***OFFICAIL*** HAPPY THANKSGIVING IGT

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
I was going to go the flatulence route, but simply popped in to say Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

ridemywheelie

When is holding a 20 yard penalty? If the ball was first touched by a Lion at the 46 yard line, why does the ball come back to the 26 after holding?

fatkid73

The only thing I can think of is 10 yards from the spot of the foul. Still doesn't seem right.

lennybrisco

It was 10 yards after the spot of recovery. For some reason - and I've never seen this before - the penalty nullified the initial touching.

At least that is how Aikman described it.

Briggs is GOAT

Today I have gratitude for many things. First of all @Grimson for starting another wonderful topic. @HeHateMe for adding humor to it all. @PrideisBears as we maintain such a great friendship even though we rarely agree lol. @Briggs is GOAT who I have been discussing football with for 15-20 years, yet he is only in his 20s. For those that post articles with insane rumors.

Have a great day!
We have been discussing football for around 10 years, unless we know each other in real life. No matter, I am thankful for you and all of my CCS FAMILY!!

@HeHateMe I am thankful for you for regaling us with fantastic tales. Like that one time a beagle saved you from a literal dinosaur.

@remydat I am thankful for you for for putting us in the vortex, where by the end of it, nobody knows wtf you're talking about and what the original point was.

@PrideisBears I am thankful for you for being a fellow Justin Fields homer.

@WestCoastBearsFan I am thankful for you for being the quintessential CCS GREEK.

@gpphat I am thankful for you for rigging the election against Donald Trump.

@bearmick I am thankful for you for being our resident communist, AOC Simp, and being built like Takeo Spikes.

@Angry Boomer I am thankful for you for keeping the boomer stereotype alive.

More to come later.

Grimson

CCS HALL OF FAME 2015 INDUCTEE
Donator
We have been discussing football for around 10 years, unless we know each other in real life. No matter, I am thankful for you and all of my CCS FAMILY!!

@HeHateMe I am thankful for you for regaling us with fantastic tales. Like that one time a beagle saved you from a literal dinosaur.

@remydat I am thankful for you for for putting us in the vortex, where by the end of it, nobody knows wtf you're talking about and what the original point was.

@WestCoastBearsFan I am thankful for you for being the quintessential CCS GREEK.

@bearmick I am thankful for you for being our resident communist, AOC Simp, and being built like Takeo Spikes.

More to come later.

no love? FUCK YOU!!!

EDIT: Also... @gpphat is the quintessential CCS Greek.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator

More to come later.
Fuck that list. Beat out by angry idiot.