***OFFICAIL*** HAPPY THANKSGIVING IGT

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
I was going to go the flatulence route, but simply popped in to say Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

fatkid73

Liked Posts:
That cannot be correct on the spot after that punt.

fatkid73

Liked Posts:
Touched by Detroit at the 45 and we get the ball at the 18?!? WTF?

ridemywheelie

Liked Posts:
When is holding a 20 yard penalty? If the ball was first touched by a Lion at the 46 yard line, why does the ball come back to the 26 after holding?

fatkid73

Liked Posts:
The only thing I can think of is 10 yards from the spot of the foul. Still doesn't seem right.

lennybrisco

Liked Posts:
It was 10 yards after the spot of recovery. For some reason - and I've never seen this before - the penalty nullified the initial touching.

At least that is how Aikman described it.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Today I have gratitude for many things. First of all @Grimson for starting another wonderful topic. @HeHateMe for adding humor to it all. @PrideisBears as we maintain such a great friendship even though we rarely agree lol. @Briggs is GOAT who I have been discussing football with for 15-20 years, yet he is only in his 20s. For those that post articles with insane rumors.

Have a great day!
We have been discussing football for around 10 years, unless we know each other in real life. No matter, I am thankful for you and all of my CCS FAMILY!!

@HeHateMe I am thankful for you for regaling us with fantastic tales. Like that one time a beagle saved you from a literal dinosaur.

@remydat I am thankful for you for for putting us in the vortex, where by the end of it, nobody knows wtf you're talking about and what the original point was.

@PrideisBears I am thankful for you for being a fellow Justin Fields homer.

@WestCoastBearsFan I am thankful for you for being the quintessential CCS GREEK.

@gpphat I am thankful for you for rigging the election against Donald Trump.

@bearmick I am thankful for you for being our resident communist, AOC Simp, and being built like Takeo Spikes.

@Angry Boomer I am thankful for you for keeping the boomer stereotype alive.

More to come later.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
We have been discussing football for around 10 years, unless we know each other in real life. No matter, I am thankful for you and all of my CCS FAMILY!!

@HeHateMe I am thankful for you for regaling us with fantastic tales. Like that one time a beagle saved you from a literal dinosaur.

@remydat I am thankful for you for for putting us in the vortex, where by the end of it, nobody knows wtf you're talking about and what the original point was.

@WestCoastBearsFan I am thankful for you for being the quintessential CCS GREEK.

@bearmick I am thankful for you for being our resident communist, AOC Simp, and being built like Takeo Spikes.

More to come later.

no love? FUCK YOU!!!

EDIT: Also... @gpphat is the quintessential CCS Greek.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dan Campbell is a terrible play caller. He makes Nagy look like Bill Walsh.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

More to come later.
Fuck that list. Beat out by angry idiot.