***OFFICAIL*** HAPPY THANKSGIVING IGT

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
@JimAKABlkhwks918 I am thankful for you for only slightly representing the boomer stereotype. You may just be the perfect mix of boomer stereotype/non-boomer stereotype.

@menacemanic I am thankful for you for your rigorous defense of social justice. You are necessary.

@HSBOB I am thankful for you for being a defender of social justice, and as someone who doesn't just talk about it, but also IS about it.

@dabears70 I am thankful for you for your love of martial arts. They're truly beautiful, as is your love for them. May you continue to improve your fucking arm bar.

@ijustposthere I am thankful for you for the mere fact that you just post here.

More to come. 52mins.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
@nvanprooyen I am thankful for you for being a level headed straight shooter. Also for snatching some fat ass Tampa fan by the back of the jersey and shoving him against the wall all those years ago.

@Scoot26 I am thankful for you for being THE MOD of B&I, as well as the history buff of CCS.

@Penny Traitor I am thankful for you for teaching us what it is to live a life full of experiences.

@Ares I am thankful for you for teaching us what true resolve looks like. You possess a special trait my friend.

@didshereallysaythat I am thankful for you for being a man who is grounded in reason and rationality. Any strong and just society will have an abundance of people like you.

@Xuder O'Clam I am thankful for you for keeping the expression "good grief," in circulation, as well as your revealing insights.

@Black Rainbow I am thankful for you for being willing to play the role of the heel on these forums, and for always being nice to me.

@number51 I am thankful for you for being hilarious.

@airtime143 I am thankful for you for literally being Clay Matthews, and for your ferocity in defending reality.

@wickerkat I am thankful for you for your creative work, and for your general attitude.

@nc0gnet0 I am thankful for you for being someone who gives as good as he gets.

@Pegger I am thankful for you for your rational contributions as an outside fan.

@Tater I am thankful for you for your love of the Blackhawks, and also for liking the CHIT out of my posts in the middle of the night while everyone is sleeping just like Icculus.

@knoxville7 I am thankful for you for your love of the Bulls and the game of BBall. A beautiful game, it is.

@aaronitout I am thankful for you for your love of the Packers. God knows they need somebody to f****** love them and simp for them.

@zack54attack I am thankful for you for your major role on this site.

@Rush I am thankful for you for finding this site.

This is my final entry. If I missed any of my CCS HOMIES, I apologize. Don't you worry, though, I have great love for you all.

Much love to my CCS family, and it would be great to meet the vast majority of you guys IRL someday.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
@JimAKABlkhwks918 I am thankful for you for only slightly representing the boomer stereotype. You may just be the perfect mix of boomer stereotype/non-boomer stereotype.

@menacemanic I am thankful for you for your rigorous defense of social justice. You are necessary.

@HSBOB I am thankful for you for being a defender of social justice, and as someone who doesn't just talk about it, but also IS about it.

@dabears70 I am thankful for you for your love of martial arts. They're truly beautiful, as is your love for them. May you continue to improve your fucking arm bar.

More to come. 52mins.
Gen X here but that's picking the gnat shit out of the pepper....thankful for these boards overall, and to you in particular for your willingness to take stances on hard topics, but maintaining civility steadfastly even as others may try to drag you into a fight in the mud.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I am thankful for @dabears70. At times when I'm too hard on myself, i think of how much worse it could be. Im so thankful that I'm not a 50 year old virgin who has massive meltdowns on the internet when random strangers dislike my posts and that life isn't so rough that i have to con people out of money in rigged fantasy leagues. Im thankful to have have #CALLEDIT repeatedly and know what a quality GM looks like. I'm thankful to be funny and original and have access to quality gifs. Life if good.
So you finally finished reading the book you ordered.
81uo+VXmKPL.jpg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

More to come. 52mins.
Hahahaha my arm bar in on lock.

greg23

Liked Posts:
@greg23 another 1K+ view thread, how mad are you?

Do you and your alts have 900+of those views?

Is it considered a "view" when you delete your posts?

So many thoughts and questions over something so worthless that clearly has meaning in your life.

BE YOU!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you and your alts have 900+of those views?

Is it considered a "view" when you delete your posts?

So many thoughts and questions over something so worthless that clearly has meaning in your life.

BE YOU!

He doesn't understand how views work, everyone. Lmao, if it wasn't so pathetic it would be adorable.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Gen X here but that's picking the gnat shit out of the pepper....thankful for these boards overall, and to you in particular for your willingness to take stances on hard topics, but maintaining civility steadfastly even as others may try to drag you into a fight in the mud.
Damn it. I think I may have got your general age range mixed up with someone else.

Thank you sir.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm thankful for a blessed life. Healthy children an amazing wife who has been by my side through everything.
I'm thankful for all of you mfs my imaginary interweb friends
#beblessed

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
Myself, and my IBS, are shattered.