***OFFICAIL*** Khalil Mack Traded To Chargers For 2023 2nd & 6th Round Pick

msadows

Liked Posts:
Suddenly Remy’s full rebuild idea doesn’t seem so crazy after all.

Still pretty crazy because the compensation he expected us to get is no where close.

I think most of us didn't expect us to get a defensive coach and trade away our biggest defensive asset.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Think we had 55 sacks (4th in the nfl)....and won 6 games?

Think half the team in the top 10 in Sacks weren't in the playoffs (and one got in by default...pitt)

Moving him and or Quinn is the right move
As would be moving on from a rb in the final year of his contract.....but that would take someone wanting him....as he absolutely shouldn't be signed to a second contract (see every rb) as that position is easily replaceable and by cheap players.

I wouldn't expect alot for him (4th or 5th maybe) but I'd pull the trigger and roll with Herbert a FA and another late round rookie rb with speed.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With this cap space for 2023 what FA WR would you go get? Chark? Cooper? Or other positions (OL/LB) and draft WR?

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
Still pretty crazy because the compensation he expected us to get is no where close.

I think most of us didn't expect us to get a defensive coach and trade away our biggest defensive asset.
100% - I thought the values were off on the trades - but I didn’t expect Poles to go all in on a rebuild. Now that Mack has been moved- I’m starting to think Poles will tear it all down.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He is. He played there for two years in Oakland and the Bears were in a 4 man front 70% of time.

This is 100% a rebuild trade.

Mack will be old and busted by the time Poles gets this team to where he projects it to be.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bill Polian came out and told everyone how void this roster was of talent and Poles has basically said the same thing. Damn near everyone has said but the Ryan Pace fanatics keep pushing this delusion that he was anything close to good at his job. Brain damage is real.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
They can't get anymore cap relief for Mack than the $6mil. It's all bonus and restructure.
Yeah but they get $23M in both 2023 and 2024 and #3M in 2025. The trade creates $46M in cap space over the next 2 seasons.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
The reason people around here don't get as many views as they should is due to Special person thread titles. The title of this thread is NOT Special person but still lacking.

If it happened to be "***OFFICAIL*** Khalil Mack Traded To Chargers For 2023 2nd & 6th Round Pick" it would easily become a 50K view thread.
Already at 6K views with a really crappy thread title. Well done @BaBaBlacksheep

Just imagine where you could be, if only...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
My life isn't based on thread titles, views and a fake stories

From someone that has been viewed 1.4 trillion times and "liked" 100 billion+ times on this site... I can tell you it's not that hard to not be a shitbird like you.