***OFFICAIL*** Khalil Mack Traded To Chargers For 2023 2nd & 6th Round Pick

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Look, I'm done debating this. Let's put our money where our mouths are.

Before this decade is out, the compensation we received for this trade will be cited as a reason we should fire Ryan Poles. And I don't mean by a random person here or there, but will be talked about by the "experts" as a reason.

Ban bet, 1 year.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It is absurd...just like acting like, we finally got it right, that is absurd too. Ur like a battered wife...u keep getting ur ass kicked, but one day u hope they will stop drinking and finally love u back

Not acting like anything. Waiting to see how it turns out. It is just stupid to judge someone before the offseason has even started much less a game played based on people that have nothing to do with him.

And no the better analogy would be a battered woman refusing to date because she thinks all men will beat her because her previous boyfriends did. Again it is absurd.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd take them chances, I totally would because if Mack comes back to form, Justin gets the ball in his hands more often. If not, we trade his ass off mid season to some team desperate for help and fleece them instead.
I just dont see Mack as a bum or being mediocre, he has some real good goals to chase after for his career.

BTW i named my new puppy spitty.
and if Mack gets hurt you get nothing for him
brilliant.....

Bust

Liked Posts:
Look, I'm done debating this. Let's put our money where our mouths are.

Before this decade is out, the compensation we received for this trade will be cited as a reason we should fire Ryan Poles. And I don't mean by a random person here or there, but will be talked about by the "experts" as a reason.

Ban bet, 1 year.

Poles job security comes down to Justin Fields play all day everyday

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
They should have done that next season?
You are correct, I made a mistake in grammar and clearly caused confusion. My apologies, I was trying to do fatherly duties and respond and screwed the pooch.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Miller wouldnt have gotten traded there if he wasnt on an expiring contract

So the Rams paid a 2nd and a 3rd to rent a player. They didnt trade for him with the goal to keep him because hes still trying to get paid

Mack is already paid and whoever traded for him was on the hook for his salary

but please continue on with how they were similar situations
And the only got Miller for half the year cause he was traded around the trade deadline.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Trade value the Bears did end up getting more for Mack than the Broncos got for Miller.

Pick 48 = 420 points.
The 6th round pick will be between 5 and 18 points.

Broncos got pick 64 and 96.

64 = 270 points
96 = 116 points

2022 NFL Trade Value Chart
No it doesn't. And no, there is no market set. They actually got more for Mack than the Broncos did for Miller per the trade value chart as was just posted above.

What do you think the market is for a player of his age with his contract coming of a season ending injury?
Well fuck you both, twist my tits and call me Sally, it's been a while since I've been owned this bad.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I bet Both Eddie's are calling realtors as we speak. Ejack and Goldman.
Pretty sure Jackson is untradeable Goldman will be cut. Bears would be lucky to get a 7th for him

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
dumbass! he wasn't going to get anything more. You'e clueless on why too. smh
giphy.webp

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not acting like anything. Waiting to see how it turns out. It is just stupid to judge someone before the offseason has even started much less a game played based on people that have nothing to do with him.

And no the better analogy would be a battered woman refusing to date because she thinks all men will beat her because her previous boyfriends did. Again it is absurd.
In ur analogy she usually assaults the new boyfriend ?

LIBlue

Liked Posts:
Then they should have traded Mack midseason.

Also, you left out the part where it's because we have a limp dick negotiator
Are you being deliberately stupid? Miller did not have a MASSIVE contract moving forward, while Mack does. It had nothing to do with mid season, and every thing to do with future contact amounts.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Poles got fleeced.
A bit but this is clearly a what the market will bare move. I blame Pace and all those deferred bucks and inflated early contracts. Mack would be harder to trade next year due to salary structure and he's not getting us to a SB in the next couple. I'm sure Poles would like to move some others he won't get takers on. Coming off, what for Mack, were low production years and an injury didn't help. That said, I suspect the the surgery makes him right again and that the Chargers will be very happy next year.