*** OFFICAIL *** NFL PLAYOFFS DIVISIONAL ROUND: BILLS @ CHIEFS 5:30PM CT IGT

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I think someone said the last time Jimmy G beat the Packers, he only had 76 yards. Guess he's aiming for even less this time around?

If I'm the Niners coach, I throw Lance out there. Jimmy G is trash.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
i may be in the minority here, but cold weather games are kinda boring
I like cold games but not so cold that the ball is so hard that it can't be caught because it's too hard to catch making it literally uncatchable so that it is just boring running and lucky catching and lots of fumbling and balls bouncing off of chests and holy **** Adam's acturally caught one is that ball been warmed up or something????

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I like cold games but not so cold that the ball is so hard that it can't be caught because it's too hard to catch making it literally uncatchable so that it is just boring running and lucky catching and lots of fumbling and balls bouncing off of chests and holy **** Adam's acturally caught one is that ball been warmed up or something????
I'm an hour south, but its really not that cold out there. Not like it was Thursday morning. It has started to snow a little here, but the wind is slight and it was still in the upper teens when I was out there ten minutes ago.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I like cold games, from my couch.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man, I thought our fans were stupid. Packers fans getting loud and the team having trouble hear Rodgers play calls.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The 49'ers defense seems to have made an adjustment. Don't expect that to last for much longer if their offense keeps going 3 and out. Golden opportunity for them to step up and take back control of the game.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think someone said the last time Jimmy G beat the Packers, he only had 76 yards. Guess he's aiming for even less this time around?

If I'm the Niners coach, I throw Lance out there. Jimmy G is trash.
Jimmy G has nothing to do with the lack of production so far.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
The 49'ers defense seems to have made an adjustment. Don't expect that to last for much longer if their offense keeps going 3 and out. Golden opportunity for them to step up and take back control of the game.
This. Rodgers is not going to keep going 3 and out

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I like cold games, from my couch.
I'm watching this one from my ****ing room on a yoga mat looking up at the ceiling television with the corner windows all opened up to the balcony to feel the cold on my nips but I have a space heater blowing on my legs so I don't get hypnothermia

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pacesexuals punching themselves in the twat listening to Troy Aikman praise John Lynch.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Every time I hear Joe Buck say "Mitchell" I fucking shudder.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Odd timeout from Green Bay there. I would have thought the 49ers would have done that instead.