*** OFFICAIL *** NFL PLAYOFFS DIVISIONAL ROUND: BILLS @ CHIEFS 5:30PM CT IGT

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Of course anyone can win.
The most likely was that the best team in the NFC would win it. What’s dumb about that?

Yeah, Cincy is another overrated team.

the 49’s offense is as bad as the Bears offense. They couldn’t escorce a single Td in the entire game.

and I wasn’t talking football at all, just scores.
It's dumb for all the reasons I mentioned, none of which you have refuted. You said people were delusional who thought SF had a chance to win. They won. That makes you dumb because you were wrong on this as well as most other topics re: football.

You don't even know what overrated means. Those teams actually won two games to get to the conference championship. Overrated means they were supposed to win but didn't.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The point is, if you run up and hit a guy on the way to the bench after his team turns it over on downs, it doesn't give them the ball back.

Once the play is over, it is over. You can't say "barely over" any more than you could ignore a guy being "barely out of bounds".
Thanks for that Dean Blandino but that scenario has nothing to do with what happened. It was a millisecond after the ball hit the ground. Its not the same thing just because they both take place when the play is over. Its a bs technicality in this case which sets an awful precedent and being that it happened to Brady, expect a rule change this off-season.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bad coaching by Tampa. They could have had 6 points and be a td and 2 point conversion away right now.

Those 2 shots on fourth down were desperation moves before it was warranted.

We've seen it all year long. So many coaches left points off the board because of "analytics", and it kept costing them the game.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Thanks for that Dean Blandino but that scenario has nothing to do with what happened. It was a millisecond after the ball hit the ground. Its not the same thing just because they both take place when the play is over. Its a bs technicality in this case which sets an awful precedent and being that it happened to Brady, expect a rule change this off-season.

A pas sis incomplete when the ball hits the ground. If the WR scoops it up "just a millisecond" after it hits, should it be complete?

This is the dumbest reasoning imaginable.

First you suggest a pass play is dead when the ball leaves the QBs hands. Then you suggest it should be kept alive after the ball hits the ground.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Looks like I spoke early!!!
Holy shit what a game!

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fuck it man... this game is amazing.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
OMG

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
A pas sis incomplete when the ball hits the ground. If the WR scoops it up "just a millisecond" after it hits, should it be complete?

This is the dumbest reasoning imaginable.

First you suggest a pass play is dead when the ball leaves the QBs hands. Then you suggest it should be kept alive after the ball hits the ground.
God, you're a fucking idiot. Have you been on a bender the last 24 hours? Constantly making shit up and then coming up with horrible comparisons.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Lol at the basics. Two hands on the ball in traffic trying to bleed the clock

TL1961

Liked Posts:
In my mind, I am seeing a Detroit jersey on Stafford right now.