*** OFFICAIL *** NFL PLAYOFFS DIVISIONAL ROUND: BILLS @ CHIEFS 5:30PM CT IGT

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yup, that right there just justified the trade, regardless of what dog drivel Remy tries to serve up.

No it doesnt. They mortgaged their future and already made a SB with Goff. Nothing short of a SB win justifies the trade as they are unlikely to resign everyone. So this is their one shot to win it as this is the best team they will have for foreseeable future.

I also never shit on the trade so not sure why you bringing me into this. I have no problem with the trade. They just better win the SB or it was all for naught.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Nice try, but nope.

You're just an idiot.
You are claiming victory over Bears fans for the Rams beating the Bucs when you pretend to be a Bears fan sometimes, Lions sometimes, and now the Rams until you go back to defending everything shitty the Lions do next year .

I'm clearly the idiot here.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude…..Kupp had a little bit to do with it as well as the offensive line. It was a good team win.
Obviously, yes. That is pretty much a given whenever a QB throws the ball.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Always remember...Pace coulda drafted Mahomes and Cooper Kupp in the same draft, but took Mitch and Shaheen instead.

...he didn't even have to trade up. Lol.
And don’t forget Virginia told George she thinks he’s doing a good job

Canth

Liked Posts:
That was a weird 1st and goal play.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watch it when you talk about @remydat like that. We got his back

Just pointing out his misguided analogy that the Rams have to win a SB to justify the trade for Stafford. If not for Stafford, the Rams would be out of the playoffs right now (assuming they would have made it in the first place).

BigTom

Liked Posts:
That took a lot of balls by Mcvay to push the ball downfield and not just settle to run the clock out and go into overtime. Theres a lot of coaches that would have been happy to let it go to OT and not risk a turnover.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just pointing out his misguided analogy that the Rams have to win a SB to justify the trade for Stafford. If not for Stafford, the Rams would be out of the playoffs right now (assuming they would have made it in the first place).
No one inform this guy that the Rams made the playoffs and won games in 2020 and 2018.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The bills are playing with testicular heft.
Love the aggressive stance.

The rams take that attitude in to the second half they would have dropped 50 on tampa.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Also a very strange 3rd and goal play call. Normally you want to separate the decoy and the ball carrier.

Good recovery and TD on 4th down though

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Watching Fat Nagy's offense...idk if the Bears could run this. Our o-line sucks too bad and Monty is too slow to turn the corner.

...I'll keep watching tho...

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No it doesnt. They mortgaged their future and already made a SB with Goff. Nothing short of a SB win justifies the trade as they are unlikely to resign everyone. So this is their one shot to win it as this is the best team they will have for foreseeable future.

I also never shit on the trade so not sure why you bringing me into this. I have no problem with the trade. They just better win the SB or it was all for naught.
I agree with half of what you said, their window is now, it was worth the risk, and Stafford justified the trade. Rams could have easily lost that game, and to no fault of Stafford (two key fumbles by Akers, a missed FG, stupid center snaps the ball early, etc).

Stafford put that team on his back in the last minute of a clutch game and delivered. In spades.

The end.

Oh, i do believe he was the MVP?