*** OFFICAIL *** NFL PLAYOFFS DIVISIONAL ROUND: BILLS @ CHIEFS 5:30PM CT IGT

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Why dumb? 49’s suck, the Bears could have be them. I didn’t watch the game, apparently it was very close. Last time I changed the channel the Packers were winning. I just saw that they lost.

EDIT: I just watched the last 5 minutes, and it took a blocked punt to tie it. 49’s didn’t even scored on offense.
This post makes me think you are even dumber. You said 'anyone who thinks th 9ers have a chance to win is delusional.' Obviously that is wrong and hence dumb.

You are too dumb to understand that NFL games can and often are won or lost by one or two huge plays, often on special teams, as happened here.

You clearly underestimate the 9ers.

You are so dumb you think that one regular season game 3 months ago has any bearing on a divisional game. Also you remember that the Bears actually beat Cincinnati, not by lost by 11, who is in the AFC final now. Likely you think their win overT EN proves that they are also horrible, which is extremely dumb.

In short your understanding of football is like a seven year old trying to do nuclear physics.

Last edited:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
This post makes me think you are even dumber. You said 'anyone who thinks th 9ers have a chance to win is delusional.' Obviously that is wrong and hence dumb.

You are too dumb to understand that NFL games can and often are won or lost by one or two huge plays, often on special teams, as happened here.

You clearly underestimate the 9ers.

You are so dumb you think that one regular season game 3 months ago has any bearing on a divisional game. Also you remember that the Bears actually beat Cincinnati, not by lost by 11, who is in the AFC final now. Likely you thin their win over proves that they are also horrible.

In short your understanding of football is like a seven year old trying to do nuclear physics.
@pablovi ^^^ this should be your sig, so nobody is confused after why they tried to discuss football with a simp like yourself

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LOL Bears fans.

Rodgers is a top QB of all time and has won a ship. He is a first ballot HOF.

Stop being a bunch of meatballs cause the Bears suck
Of course he is. Did anyone say he isn’t?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Fucking goofy bears fans shitting on Rodgers as an individual player, while simultaneously thanking the good lord that the
bears may not face him twice a year any longer.
As if this is some sort of irreconcilable dichotomy that you're trying to point out in an effort to further elevate yourselve above it all hahahahahaha if you were acturally as intellectual as you fancy yourselve to be then you would think the necessary thoughts to understand that regular season and post season are literally easily compartmentalized.

Also good morning.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
As if this is some sort of irreconcilable dichotomy that you're trying to point out in an effort to further elevate yourselve above it all hahahahahaha if you were acturally as intellectual as you fancy yourselve to be then you would think the necessary thoughts to understand that regular season and post season are literally easily compartmentalized.

Also good morning.

It isn't morning until I wake up at 3pm.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Get in there Niners! Get in Robbie G!

Not only did I enjoy that as a Bears fan, I bet on the Bengals, Niners, Bucs and Bills so that’s 2/3 outsiders so far. $40 would be $1000+ if it comes in….

I thought the Bengals and Bills have looked strong lately, and the Packers love blowing it in the playoffs.
Cash it out now, Rams going to beat the Bucs.