*** OFFICAIL *** NFL PLAYOFFS DIVISIONAL ROUND: BILLS @ CHIEFS 5:30PM CT IGT

Canth

Liked Posts:
WTF is it about the NFL playoffs that they seem to get some of the weirdest damn commercials? Or maybe it's just that I don't watch a lot of TV outside of sports. I dunno.

Canth

Liked Posts:
I am not sold on daboll.
All his offensive plays take way too long to develop.
Works well with the Buffalo roster, but would be a disaster here.

No thanks on daboll.

It's the catch 22 with a long ball offense. You can make some huge plays but yeah, they take a while to develop.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They just keep going outside the tackles and never get momentum.
Bills are gonna get smoked if they don't get quicker and more direct.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Just pointing out his misguided analogy that the Rams have to win a SB to justify the trade for Stafford. If not for Stafford, the Rams would be out of the playoffs right now (assuming they would have made it in the first place).

Do you think they traded for Stafford to make the playoffs? Are you really this dense?

Goff got them to the playoffs and a SB. They traded for Stafford because they need a QB that can win a SB.

You declaring victory and Rams havent even made the SB yet and still havent beat the Niners. They absolutely cannot lose to the Niners 3 times in one year and call this season or the trade a success.

I agree with half of what you said, their window is now, it was worth the risk, and Stafford justified the trade. Rams could have easily lost that game, and to no fault of Stafford (two key fumbles by Akers, a missed FG, stupid center snaps the ball early, etc).

Stafford put that team on his back in the last minute of a clutch game and delivered. In spades.

The end.

Oh, i do believe he was the MVP?

Yes he did but it means very little if they lose to the Niners 3 times in one season or dont win the SB.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Do you think they traded for Stafford to make the playoffs? Are you really this dense?

Goff got them to the playoffs and a SB. They traded for Stafford because they need a QB that can win a SB.

You declaring victory and Rams havent even made the SB yet and still havent beat the Niners. They absolutely cannot lose to the Niners 3 times in one year and call this season or the trade a success.

Yes he did but it means very little if they lose to the Niners 3 times in one season or dont win the SB.
I think they traded for Stafford so you and ncognito would be having this discussion.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bills can still have a chance if they put in The truth NOW

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bills need to score something on this drive. If they don't and the Chiefs get the ball after half and score again, this could potentially get ugly.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Bills need to score something on this drive. If they don't and the Chiefs get the ball after half and score again, this could potentially get ugly.
You've watched these games all weekend. If they get down 21 it's still not ugly enough to be over. They can also score just as fast as KC

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Shane Falco playing well.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Huge drive for Buffalo.

Poor clock management though. They could have ran more time off the clock. Leaving the Chiefs with 3 timeouts and 37 seconds.... that's more than enough time for them to get into FG range.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Let’s see how Daboll makes adjustments during halftime… very excited to see how this plays out

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Daboll getting eviscerated in Bills land.

ndgt10

Liked Posts:
Daboll doing a great job of taking the ball out of Allen's hands.