My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Does a FG on the first drive win this?

Joker85

Liked Posts:
Reminds me of when Atl fucked us way back when with like 18 seconds left. Feel bad for the Bills. But they brought it on themselves, why even kick off for a touchback when you could burn another 3-5 seconds?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
These guys Madden Awarness rating went to 0....how do u not cover the only guy on ur side of the field

Toast88

Liked Posts:
What’s the Bills defense look like in this overtime?

Down 3 with 13 seconds left. Mannn, giving up 2 big plays to allow field goal range….

I hope this at least sinks Leslie Frazier’s bid for Bears head coach. Romo was right—Because of the time, you know Mahomes has to throw it right away. There’s no reason to concede alllll that open space to Tyreek Hill and then Travis Kelce. You’ve already seen what they do with it.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Reminds me of when Atl fucked us way back when with like 18 seconds left. Feel bad for the Bills. But they brought it on themselves, why even kick off for a touchback when you could burn another 3-5 seconds?
That was way worse. A rookie QB did that to them.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Soft coverage with 13 seconds against Mahomes - what could go wrong!!

Bears no doubt hire Frazier tomorrow!
A truly terrible coaching job. Because of the time, Mahomes **had to** throw it very quickly. There’s no reason to concede ALLLL that open space. And allow a single throw for field goal range.