*** OFFICAIL *** NFL PLAYOFFS DIVISIONAL ROUND: BILLS @ CHIEFS 5:30PM CT IGT

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Like i said. NFL has shit rules for ot. Both teams should be guaranteed at least one possession. Prove me wrong.
I like the rules the way they are and think they are completely fair.

The team that gets the ball first could kick a FG, so they treat their possessions as 3 down territory. But if they were to score a TD. And the other team got a chance to respond, the dynamic of their possession would be different since they get to treat they would use all 4 downs to get the 1st down. There is no option to kick a FG/punt

If your team can't stop the other team from driving the length of the field and scoring a TD with the game on the line, you deserve to lose. Football is a team sport. Some fans don't like it because they overweight the game toward the offense and the QB. But I think the OT rules are completely fair.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
This was the best football weekend I've ever watched. This is why the NFL gets away with all their ridiculous decisions. In the end, it's just that fun to watch.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Loved the game

Feel robbed Josh Allen was not given the opportunity to match it.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Not only should Frazier not be our HC if I’m Buffalo I’d fire him. Lots of great options available right now.

That would be overkill. But I want nothing to do with him as a HC

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What makes you think they’d return it to the 40?

But even so, let’s say you kick it to the 5 and they run it to the 40, that’s at least 8 seconds off the clock, leaving 5 seconds left in the game. Then the Chiefs don’t have time for a gain into field goal range and call timeout.

They had 3 seconds left on the clock so all you are doing is pretending you can predict time would run out. What if it only takes them 6 or 7 seconds to get to the 40 or 50. Then they can still run that same Kelce play that took only 5 seconds.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Not sold on Frazier….. but also not sold on Daboll. What offensive coach would not look good with a nuclear weapon like Josh Allen? His play designs were not particularly impressive and Daboll stayed far too conservative for too long.

He finally opened it up late in the 4th Quarter but this Bills team really should have dropped a 40 piece on this Chiefs D.

I am not “out” on him…. just not “in” him. On the fence.
Daboll's "conservative" play calling ended with him having 36 points and his team with the lead with 13 seconds left. I will take that any day of the week.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is what it is. I would have preferred Buffalo, but both offenses played insane and KC was the winner.

As to the squib kick or not, fans second guess so many things, and only remember the times they were right and the coaches decision didn't work out. Had they done a squib kick and KC brought it to the 40, I am 100% sure there would be people saying the squib kick was stupid and cost them the game.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am consulting with Joe Rogan on if the Bills should have won

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Kelce ALWAYS open?

I've noticed that all these great QB's seem to have receivers that always get open